“Good option to travel around Morocco” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #384 of 461 Tours & Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: I Tour Morocco is your reliable Tour Operator providing travel services all over Morocco. We can arrange tailor-made day tours, excursions to desert, trekking arrangements, desert camps, Marrakesh tours, transfers...Our mission is to offer you and advocate authentic tailor-made travel experience in a responsible and meaningful way. By authentic we mean, we partner with local tour guides and drivers, locally owned and operated hotels, Riads, restaurants, and all other venues in our travel services.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
132 attraction reviews
“Good option to travel around Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and me spent 8 nights traveling through Morocco with I tour Morocco.
We visited Rabat, Casablanca, Fez, Ourzazate, Marrakesh, other smaller cities and we spent the night at the desert.
We choose the 4 star package.
The price was fair for the quality of the services and the hotels/riads/Kasbahs.
Hafid, our driver, is a very nice guy and he did everything to give us the best reception possible.
Sincerely saying, we had some small problems (nothing serious) during the trip, but it was not enough to make my impression different from the best possible.
Even not beeing completely perfect, I am sure they are a very, very good option.
Younes is a polite person and always try to make things perfect.
I sincerely recommend you to travel with I tour morocco.
The most important, they are honest, have experience and try to make the best trip during all time.
Enjoy morocco!

Cebu City, Philippines
“World of Difference”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you want to have the best Moroccan trip, do not second guess on choosing I Tour Morocco.
My friend and I had an unforgettable trip last December all because of I Tour Morocco.
We encountered no issues with the said tour.
Our schedule was always on time, all our requests were accomodated, and best of all
we had an outstanding guide in Hafid. He is very friendly and there was never a dull moment.
He has good taste in music too. d(^_-)
It is a given that Morocco is a beautiful country with a very rich culture and boasting endless panoramic views but what made a world of difference was Hafid and I Tour Morocco.
You will never go wrong with them!

Visited December 2012
Doha, Qatar
16 attraction reviews
“Almost missed the boat!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We booked a day tour to Marrakesh while in Casablanca on a cruise. We arranged to have a driver pick us up at the ship and take us to Marrahkech, where we would meet our local guide. That was the plan. What really happened is that we waited for 45 minutes and then found out that we had to get to the outside of the port (a 5-10 minute car ride) to meet our driver. He finally called us and we met him at the front. On the way out of Casablanca, the driver stopped for directions 2 times. That didn't seem too bad at the time.
Once in Casablanca, we met our tour guide who took us to the standard sights, which were nice. He also took us to a carpet store he swore was not owned by a cousin, a restaurant that was full of western tourist suckers like us and took more than 1 hour to serve our food, and a spice store that was also not owned by any cousin.
We left Marrakech an hour earlier than our most conservative time estimate said we needed to leave. Once back in Casablanca, the driver stopped to ask directions at least 5 times and ended up picking up a stranger from a bus stop to help get us back to the port and ran several red lights. We arrived at the ship 8 minutes past all aboard time (the very last call to get everyone on the ship). We were the very last ones to get on and came VERY close to being stranded in Africa without passports -- something that would have made it very difficult to get to Portugal for the ship's next stop.
After returning from the trip, we complained to I Tour Morocco, who explained that their driver wasn't on his normal route, etc. That's fine, but if you know the guy doesn't know where he's going, GIVE HIM A MAP, a GPS, DIRECTIONS, something! He had nothing.

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
18 attraction reviews
“Jewel of Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

So, you're sitting halfway around the world on your computer thinking about booking a tour in Morocco and wondering whether that's a good idea. You should not hesitate to work with Younes and I Tour Morocco (ITM). From the simplicity of setting our itinerary to settling up the final bill, this tour company was exceptional to work with. From the prompt and clear communications, to the can-do problem solving, to letting us screw up the schedule and still have things run smoothly, you can't miss with this pick.

While our time on tour was short, my first draft for this review went on and on about the information and personal attention we got during our travels with Hafid. We felt like family after a few short hours and grew to learn more about him and Morocco throughout our journey. Tour guiding is a tough job with sometimes impossible demands. Hafid proved time and again to have the resources to meet our needs. He is a gifted, passionate being and we always felt enriched and enlightened by his knowledge and heartfelt love of his homeland. We would hire ITM again and recommend you do the same.

One story to try and summarize the breadth of Hafid's connection into this rich culture. We were heading into Fes on the tour's last day. Hafid asked about our plans and we said we would probably hire a guide and do a lot of walking in the Medina. He patiently listened to our plan, nodded and said..."I know a guy," and we immediately embraced his plan. One phone call and he hooked us up with the most extraordinary guide in Fes. Our time there was the richest we'd spent touring anywhere on the planet. All thanks to ITM and Hafid. He is a professional, always talking warmly about the other guides, how Younes started the business and how well employees are treated. I know you'll have a quality experience with I Tour Morocco. Book It!

Visited November 2012
Minneapolis
“We should have stayed longer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Hafid is an angel! He provided us with an experience of a life time! We had only a few days, which is not nearly enough, but he made them extremely memorable. He was very professional, yet very friendly, flexible, accommodating, and fun. He is an outstanding driver, which made us feel very at ease. If/when I return to Marrakech, I will definitely call upon Hafid!

Visited October 2012