To start check in was pretty easy, just fill out a form whilst sipping my free cocktail - great start!
The room was really nice, no problems with this at all. The bed was huge and really comfy, we were in the room one away from the bar but this was no issue. Noise was never a problem but I don't this the hotel was busy.
The food was really nice, maybe a little pricey but worth it I think. The cocktails were really good and the bar staff were superb.
On a whole the only issue I had was in the spa, we were given a free Haman (free so can't moan too much) but not told we needed to book. On the 2nd to last day we went to the spa to be told we had to book, we were not told this before but fair enough it made sense, so we booked for the next (last) day. The next day we were informed there was a wedding and they were too busy to do it but when we said we had booked they were ok to do it but I think the Haman was rushed.
Overall no real problems in fact we both left very happy that we chose this hotel.
A few tips -
- Carrefore supermarket is walkable so get water from there (its cheap) and store in the fridge in your room (I got a few Casablanca beers too)
- Taxis are easy to get from just outside the hotel just start walking up the pavement next to the road and one will stop. Always agree the price first.
- Try not to get lost in Kasbah area on the first day (we did and it cost us 100 dihrams to get a guide to show us out)
- Go on the hot air balloon ride it was the best thing I every did (check Marrakesh by air website)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quelques minutes des golfs, du centre-ville et de l'aéroport, le César est aussi tout proche du Grand Prix, du Palais des Congrès et du plus grand centre commercial de la région. Dîner en ville, prendre une coupe au Champagne Bar, nager dans l'une de ses 3 piscines (sur le roof top, dans le patio ou sous le ciel étoilé du Spa), danser sur son dance floor ou dormir dans l'une de ses 28 suites : le César est la nouvelle adresse trendy de Marrakech. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Escapio, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Cesar Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.