“Extremely overrated!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 15 Bakeries in Marrakech
Cuisines: French, Moroccan, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Tea Room
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Coffee & Tea, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
Casablanca, Morocco
“Extremely overrated!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I spend all day in front of a computer screen, and then I'm usually reluctant to write reviews and whatnot, but I decided to write this because i felt mocked by the hyperbolic positive reviews for Amandine, which was compared, in one of these to a famous tea house of London! So I went there with my wife and two children for brunch.
Up by the arrival, I wondered if it was the right place, so great was the contrast between the expectations raised by TripAdvisor and dreary reality of the place .... 3 uninviting sandwiches in a display case, and nothing but cakes and sweet pies .. No quiches, pizzas, crepes ... We seated however at one of the tables, ordered a cappuccino and some madeleines, which, despite being wrapped in cellophane, were dry and not very tasty.
When I asked for a toilet where to wash my hands ... they told me that Amandine does not have a toilet, and they would take us at a bar nearby ...!! Number 2?

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Arabic first
KINGSTON Upon HULL
“Lovely place for coffee and cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a coffee and cake and was not dissapointed, the shop was very clean and cosmipolitan, all cakes where well presented and fresh.

We had read reviews so where keen to pay it a visit, it lived up to expectations.

The staff where nice and helpful, would recommend you pay it a visit.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wonderful wedding cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I ordered my wedding cake from Patisserie Amandine and had a wonderful experience from beginning to end! As I was planning my wedding from the States, all of my communications were via email and the cake turned out to be the easiest element of the whole wedding! Karim was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive to all of my emails. He even arranged for delivery of the cake the day of my wedding. It was gorgeous and tasted amazing - definitely heads above anything else we tasted while in Morocco! It was also incredibly reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Patisserie Amandine and will visit again next time I am in Morocco!

Barcelona, Spain
“Delightful patisserie oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Colourful but classy decor, lovely ambiance, super friendly staff. A selection of delicious French and local tarts and sweetmeats - something for everyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Forget paris this is the real stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Best macarons ever, the caramel flavour is insanely amazing at 8dhm roughly 1$ u simply can't go wrong the vanilla, the pistachio I can't say enough how good it is, the service was the best in marrakech, presentation better than most Parisian places, I love this place!!!!