“Lovely place for coffee and cakes” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 541 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Dessert, Café, Tea Room
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
KINGSTON Upon HULL
“Lovely place for coffee and cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stopped here for a coffee and cake and was not dissapointed, the shop was very clean and cosmipolitan, all cakes where well presented and fresh.

We had read reviews so where keen to pay it a visit, it lived up to expectations.

The staff where nice and helpful, would recommend you pay it a visit.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wonderful wedding cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I ordered my wedding cake from Patisserie Amandine and had a wonderful experience from beginning to end! As I was planning my wedding from the States, all of my communications were via email and the cake turned out to be the easiest element of the whole wedding! Karim was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive to all of my emails. He even arranged for delivery of the cake the day of my wedding. It was gorgeous and tasted amazing - definitely heads above anything else we tasted while in Morocco! It was also incredibly reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Patisserie Amandine and will visit again next time I am in Morocco!

Barcelona, Spain
“Delightful patisserie oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Colourful but classy decor, lovely ambiance, super friendly staff. A selection of delicious French and local tarts and sweetmeats - something for everyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Forget paris this is the real stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Best macarons ever, the caramel flavour is insanely amazing at 8dhm roughly 1$ u simply can't go wrong the vanilla, the pistachio I can't say enough how good it is, the service was the best in marrakech, presentation better than most Parisian places, I love this place!!!!

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Wow!! A perfect French/Morrocan patisserie in Marrakesh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Me and my wife visited this patisserie as it was one of the places we aimed to eat at while in Marrakesh. When we arrived we were not disappointed, this place is a marvel!!

We basically were like kids in a candy shop and had a selection of everything they had. The main highlights were the mille feuille which we both agreed was the best we ever tasted even compared to those made in France. The macaroon selection was like a rainbow in the cabinet and ticked the boxes of being crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. The gateau’s were soft, creamy and full of flavour with not faults, we only wished we had bigger appetites to try everything there.

The service was polite, unobtrusive and efficient. The only downside is that there are a limited number of tables so if it was busy I don’t think we would have gotten a seat. However, that’s the only fault as I would have been happy to do take away.

This place is a must in Marrakesh. Whether eating there or a taking away, the patisserie is perfect. If our Riad was nearby we would have had lunch there everyday, sheer bliss!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere