“OMG yum yum yum” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 586 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Dessert, Café, Tea Room
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
Camberley, England, United Kingdom
“OMG yum yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stumbled upon this lovely place quite by chance, and I'm so glad we did:)I had seen it in my travel book, and on a previous trip to Marrakech couldn't find it. It is very close to Rue de la Liberte. I had a chocolate hazelnut gateaux, my daughter had a chocolate cup cake and my husband had a raspberry tart,with a café au lait, all delicious and made a yummy change for a light lunch, service very good and very friendly and I intend to go back there on my next trip to the Red City. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Worth walking to this after the Jardin Majorelle. Great coffee and cakes. Nice atmosphere away from the hustle in the streets.

Visited May 2013
Pleasanton, California
“Lacks Flavor!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is a nice place, and we went hunting for it. There were people sitting there and relishing their tea and pastries!We packed up a few pastries to enjoy in our hotel. Unfortunately we found the pastries to be too sweet and flavorless.

The service was very good, even though we were hustled to write a TripAdvisor review!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Karim B, Gérant at Patisserie Amandine Marrakech, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear SKG09,

First of all, Thank you for your visit in our bakery and sorry for the delay to respond.

We are sad to learn that you didn't appreciate our Moroccan cakes. Unfortunately, the taste of oriental cakes depends from one person to another.

Moreover, you must know that we do not add more sugar than it needs. Today, all consumers pay attention to sugar effect on Health, that's why we try to provide, since the beginning ( 1997 ) an authentic taste as much as possible.

The critics are as good as praise to evolve and improve our service and products.

Let me tell you that we would be delighted to welcome you again to our bakery to enjoy other products which may be more to your taste.

Pâtisserie Amandine Marrakech
Berlin, Germany
“Nice place to enjoy your coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Patisserie Amandine is a very nice place to enjoy your cake and coffee. The service was friendly and the cake was very good. The price for the little small cakes was cheap (5dh-7dh) & it tasted great. With our order we got 2 morrocan chocolate shoes. All in all it was a sweet place ;)

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milford, Connecticut
“Wonderful selection of pastries & cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Patisserie Amandie has a vast collection of Moroccan pastries and cakes, all delightful little creations of deliciousness. I initially came and bought a few to try, and I enjoyed them so much that I went back to buy a large box of them! One of the items I purchased was a chocolate (moose or Ganache) layered cake, and it was wonderful but very rich, you may only need half in one sitting! The service was very good, and the lady working there was friendly and patient (I took a while in deciding which cakes to go for). To top it of the price was very reasonable. So in all I can't recommend it enough, if I visit Marrakesh again, I will definitely be visiting again!

• Visited June 2012