“Fantastic family day!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 441 activities in Marrakech
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Come to Morocco and have an experience of a lifetime. Morocco provides breathtaking scenery and we will provide Xtreme customer service. We will also provide incredible Giant bikes for your riding pleasure. Whether you ride in the Atlas Mountains, Palmery, or in the city you will no doubt be happy you chose AXS. We are a family company that is Moroccan owned and registered.
Stockholm, Sweden
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic family day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We did a one-day family mountain bike trip with our two boys ages 10 and 11. We are all beginners on real mountain trails although we are all good road bikers. The level of the ride was perfect -- some pushing of our limits but nothing that felt truly frightening. The bikes were top rate and very well maintained. Our guide was fantastic and set a good pace for us. The route took us through the mountains and some Berber villages, which gave us a much better sense of the landscape than any drive could. We would definitely book another trip with Argan on another holiday - Maybe a longer one next time!

Bicester
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome way to explore Morocco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

If you're looking for a unique way to experience parts of Morocco that very few are lucky enough to experience, a trip with Argan Xtreme Sports is the way to go! The folks at Argan are first rate professionals and the entire day was extremely well organized - from the moment CJ and Hisham picked us up, we knew we were in for a great day. Argan is a small, family owned and operated business with impeccable customer service. They were extremely responsive in helping us book the perfect trip for our skill level (we're both advanced riders and avid triathletes) and provided beautiful Giant bikes that were perfectly maintained. Even though we had a great, challenging ride, they also provide on- or off-road rides for all skills levels. Based on our experience and those of almost every other reviewer here on TripAdvisor, I'm confident Argan would provide a memorable trip for anyone looking for a truly unique way to experience Marrakech or the surrounding Atlas mountains.

The only downside of our time with Argan was that we did their ride on our last day in Marrakech – we wished we had more time to do another trip with them. Thank you for an awesome trip Argan!

Godalming, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Road Ride in the Atlas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I am fortunate enough to have ridden in the Alps, Provence and Mallorca and the day I had with Hamoud in the Atlas Mountains c/o Argan was right up there. 100k of tough but do-able riding, with some quite stunning views that I will not forget in a hurry. Bike (Giant Defy full carbon) was perfect for the job.

Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
“Best views of Marrakech seen on the Bikes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I did both the Road biking trip as well as the off road mountain bike tour from the hotel.

I would very much recommend the mountain bike tour for any experience level. It was great fun and takes you on road as well as off road at a steady pace. We stopped to take photos in very scenic areas and went through villages I would not have seen on foot.

The 70km round trip road bike ride from the centre of Marrakech to the base of the mountains and back was the most enjoyable ride for me. I would recommend this to slightly more experienced riders with a good base fitness. It is a long ride with very beautiful and scenic views.

Overall the Argan extreme sports have a great company ethos and atmosphere. They are all the most friendly people and very approachable. I would recommend anyone that is interested in a biking tour, of any level to give them a call or visit their store when out in Marrakech so they can advise you on the best trip possible.

Manchester England
6 attraction reviews
“Bored hanging around tbe pool? Try an excellent days biking in the Atlas Mountains!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my son aged 15 spent a day with Argan riding off road in the mountains!
We really enjoyed day!
We were met by CJ who made sure we knew what to expect, and were very well looked after by our guide Hishan, who was clearly well experienced in judging the capabilities of the guests ( i.e my son, fit and capable and me, fat and incapable!!)
The scenery was fantastic and the food at the end was excellent!!
I look forward to another trip with these guys!!