“Not a standard tour but a Unique Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 571 Activities in Marrakech
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Type: 4WD, ATV & off-road tours, Sightseeing Tours, Outdoor Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: SaharaTours4x4 offer private day tours from such ancient cities as Marrakech and Fez, through the high Atlas Mountains and out into the Sahara Desert. Anywhere you would like to see, it is our pleasure to show you. We have new comfortable, air-conditioned 4x4s for smaller groups and minivans for larger groups. We take our time, driving slowly, stopping any time that you would like to have a break and take pictures. We can organize day trips for any sized group - family, friends or on your own and can accommodate a wide variety of budgets. We are friendly and professional. We speak Spanish, French, English, Italian. Our wish is for you to enjoy a spectacular trip of a lifetime.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Not a standard tour but a Unique Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

If you are planning a tour to merzouga you definetely have to choose for Hassan and his crew. We made a lot of fun and he knows everything about the places you visit! Besides that he can tell you everything about camel milk, a delicy in the sahara desert.

Choose Hassan and you choose the tour you never forget!

Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

SaharaTours4x4.com and Hassan Ouali are the best if you want to visit Morocco, 5 stars are simply not enough! Comfortable rides, exclusive Riads, great attractions, knowledgeable guides; culture and fun mixed in an unforgettable trip! If you want to see, enjoy and learn about Morocco this is the place. Regards Hassan, we had a great time!!!

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“marakech-merzouga-agadir in 4 days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

I chose sahara tours because of its price and flexibilty.  Our itenerary was to land in marakech, go to sahara, and finish in agadir. I tried enquiring  on the #1 in tripadvisor(rough tours) and the price was quite reasonable but since they are based in marakech they want to drop us off in marakech instead of agadir. I know we can just take supra tours from marakech to agadir, but with stuff like my wife's, and since this is our first time in morocco, we would prefer not to take bus. I tried other operators but either they are twice the price of rough tours, or they dont want to finish in agadir.

I looked further in the list in tripadvisor and i came across sahara tours 4x4 and asked. Hassan replied very quickly on most of our conversations,  mostly during late nights and even very early morning. I gave him  my preferred itenerary and we agreed on the price. He is not the cheapest, but with the flexibility we required we thought it was cheap enough. He even picked us up in marakech airport, took us to money changer, and grocery store.

We started in marakech, then to ourzazate, dades valley, merzouga where the dunes are, back to ourzazate, then to agadir. We enjoyed the trip a lot and we felt safe. Hassan is very trustworthy. We usually leave all our things in the car. He is a bit joker which is good when you are on the road for days.

He is not the #1 in tripadvisor simply because he hasnt got that many reviews not because he hasnt got enough clients, but because his previous clients are not leaving comments. If your looking for a guide in morocco, id say drop him and email and im sure you can work something out.

Arlington, Texas
“Marrakech to Fes 3 day tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This April my best friend and I decided to do a last minute trip to Morocco. Since we were limited on time, the 3 day desert tour seemed like the best way to see a lot of the countryside. Hassan was great at communicating with us and accommodating us last minute. I wrote many tour companies and picked this one on pure instinct and I was not disappointed. Hassan met us at our hotel and assured us that everything was in place. Said, our tour guide/driver, was extremely nice and informative. He almost made driving in Morocco seem safe. The hotel was as promised and the camp in the desert awesome. We did not see another person on our way there or back. And the tagine made by our camel handler was one of, if not the, best we had in all of Morocco. I feel that Hassan and Co. were flexible and willing to make our experience as unique as we wanted. Also, when we compared prices with others who had booked similar trips with other agencies, it was clear that Sahara Tours prices were more than fair. I would definitely recommend this tour company as well as use them again.

Visited April 2012
Santiago, Chile
“An all-included amazing experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We got to this tour just browsing in the internet, when we bumped into Sahara 4 x 4, i wrote an email. The same I did with other tour operators. I got an answer in 10 minutes, in perfect Spanish, which was the language I inicially wrote in.
i got a perfect tour that suited my needs, 3 days, from Marrakech to Fes. Personalized, and better priced than the rest that started flowing in the next day. We checked TripAdvisor, and we saw nothing but good comments for Saraha 4 x 4. They are actually ranked far away from the first positions because they have few comments and opinions.
Hassan is the owned and tour operator. He's got so many stories and knows his way around. Also, he's really profesional so you just relax and he will sort out any need that you may have.
My wife was pregnant at the time of the journey, so he made everything possible so she would be fine.
All I can say, is that the tour was by far the best experience of all Morroco.
Thanks Hassan. (who speaks like 5 languages by the way!)

Visited May 2012