“Nightmare!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Nightmare!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I went there with family, there were only 2 waiters. We placed the orders after exactly 1 hour and 1/2 we got our food... I ordered a Caesar salad and omg the dressing was horrible and the salad was saggy, my husband wanted a ribeye they got him I don't know what. The burger of my children was hard as a rock.... It's really a shame to have that level at a touristic city !

Essex.
“Thought this place was being robbed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

as the window on the door was broken and people were inside dressed in hoodies and anything but TGI Fridays uniform / t-shirts. When we got confirmation that they weren't robbing the place and they actually worked there and we were welcome we nervously sat down. There were a few other young boys having a drink but they left almost as soon as we got there.

There is no alcohol servered here (but there is in the Virgin Cafe next door) and our first choice was not available so we got fahitas and steak. We ordered Sprite and OJ and Sprite brought to us but after 10 minutes we saw the 'waitress' return with a bag from the supermarket full of oranges which she then squeezed for my drink, at least t was freshly prepared.

Food was overpriced but ok (ish) apart from the fahita wraps that were stale / hard.

Its so bad its actually quite good an experience, worth a visit just to see how they have messed this place up.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“The worst restaurant I've ever been in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

The place was empty when we arrived which should have been a clue but we sat down and ordered. The waitress told us that the things we ordered weren't available. So we ordered a burger and fries and My wife ordered spicy chicken with veg. When they eventually arrived the veg. looked off so my wife didn't eat. I ate my burger but felt ill later that evening. The staff had absolutely no interest in us and were busy playing with there phones. Avoid this place at all costs.

• Visited May 2012
Tracey28
“Not as good as home but good all the same”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011 via mobile

We went today and had a starter and main course, the service was super quick, the food was quick and very warm, we had a burger which was served with bacon which I was surprised about but the burger was tasty as were the onion rings. Free refills on the juice aswell which was good, for 3 people eating 2 courses with drinks it cost us 449 dirhams probably about £36 GBP, would go again and recommend

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scotland
“Beyond awful.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Ate here in the evening when it was relatively quiet.

There is no evidence of any form of management of the restaurant. Various female members of staff occupy themselves by talking and laughing amongst themselves. Customers appear to be something of an inconvienience to them.

Service was horrendously slow. Initially i was given the wrong dish. Waited for five minutes watching my girlfriend eat until the correct dish arrived. Amogst the vegetables there was a large piece of fat from some kind of meat. How nice!

Struggle to remember experiencing anything quite as bad as this travesty of an establishment.

• Visited September 2011