“More than Marvelous!” 5 of 5 stars

+212 672-385493
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Marvelous Morocco Tours (MMT) is a tour company based in the Southeastern part of Morocco that offers customizable tours that'll fit any taste and budget. All of our tour guides are of traditional Moroccan heritage; are fluent in Languages; and have an extensive background with the trekking The Atlas Mountains, Kasbah, The Sahara Desert, Marrakesh, Ouarzazate, Fez, and many more destinations.
Seattle, Washington
“More than Marvelous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2015 NEW

We had just 3 short days for a tour, but they were 3 of the most memorable days of my life! Iddir was fantastic right from the very first email I sent him. He more than exceeded our expectations from start fo finish. We immediatley felt comfortable and as though we had just added another friend to our travels! He is an excellent and very safe driver and and knows all of the good spots to stop for photos, etc. Riding the camels and spending the night in the desert was the highlight of our entire vacation and memories that I will cherish forever. I can't wait to return to Morocco for a longer tour with Iddir! If you are looking for an unforgettable experience, be sure to book with Marvelous Morocco Tours!!

Visited April 2015

Ghent, Belgium
“Nothing short of Marvellous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2015

I joined Iddir for a trip through the sand dunes of the Sahara, near the town Merzouga. Traveling solo, right away I felt right at ease with Iddir and his infectious happiness! Time spent with Marvellous Morocco Tours is fully customisable. As such I was able to experience 2 different stages of a Berber wedding, one of my many highlights with my time spent with Iddir. I can not recommend a tour with Iddir and his team enough! Thank-you once again for a unforgettable experience!

Visited November 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Memories I will cherish for the rest of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

My friend and I had a tour with Iddir through Marrakesh and beyond and it was one of the most enjoyable holiday experiences I have ever had. Iddir and the rest of his team were extremely well organized at every turn and my friend and I both felt safe and at ease for the entire trip. Everything was planned perfectly and went off without a hitch.

I can't recommend Marvellous Morocco tours enough. This is hands down the best way to experience all of Morocco has to offer! The time I spent in Morocco will stay with me for the rest of my life. :)

Visited October 2014
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“The desert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

We were looking for something special in Marroco.

With Marvellous Morocco tours we went through the desert and beyond. All was organized nicely, with fun, humor and good mood. Iddir showed us the beauty of the desert. It has been an unforgettable experience.

I would love to go back and visit other places with Marvellous Morocco, which I recommend sincerely

Thank you Iddir, for this life changing experience, and let us live the magic of the desert.

Visited October 2014
Brooklyn, New York
“Really nice way to see the Moroccan desert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

It was my first trip to Morocco and we were stationed in Casablanca and wanted to see the desert. I found Iddir through Trip Advisor and our time with him was well worth it. We didn't have an agenda and hadn't done much research and just let Iddir lead the way. The SUV was very comfortable and Iddir told us about the towns as we passed through each of them. One major highlight for me is that he took us to his sister's house for lunch. It was a great way to really get a glimpse of local life and the meal we had there was an AMAZING Berber pizza. Seriously, I wish I could get that in the states. In hindsight, something I would recommend ,and will keep in mind for next time, would be to do a little more research so I could tailor my trip to the types of things I like to do. For example, we were driving through a town on a day when they happen to have their local outdoor market so I asked if we could visit it. Iddir was happy to oblige and I'm glad I got to see it.

Marvelous Morocco Tours was really a great way to be introduced to the desert!

Visited November 2013