“Amazing trip in morocco” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #404 of 529 Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: OverMorocco is a small, independent and local tour company based in the south east of Morocco. It offers a wide range of private cultural tours and day trips which are customized to the taste and the budget of singles, couples, and small groups. You can join us to enjoy your family vacation.
San Francisco, California
“Amazing trip in morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We went to morocco to visit and this trip was wonderful because Mbarak took care of us along the trip . He showed us a beautiful places that we weren't aware off. He was patient with us and he is a good driver too and he is always smiling and happy that made us felt like we are in our home . We appreciate what he did for us and we recommend him to anyone whom is going to visit morocco to contact this gentleman and ask him to be your driver and guider because he knows how to take care of his customers and you won't be disappointed. He uses his knowledge to navigate the mountains to desert he knows what he is doing and where he goes . we just want to say one more think thank you for your hospitality and your friendship you have been a good help and we will see you again next year thanks again.

Visited November 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Overall an excellent experience, lovely friendly guides that take the time to give you the best of what they have from hospitality to live Berber music for your entertainment. After having an exquisite meal an drinking hot mint tea while watching the sun go down, you couldn’t ask for a better way to end the day of exploring the wonders of morocco. For an adventurous and relaxing vacation you cant go wrong with Marrakesh safari, to make your trip to Morocco that little bit more special.

Visited May 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“The Best Tour Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Our guide showed me and the group the most amazing sites in Morocco! The amazing desert, a beautiful gorge, old cities and so much more!! I had the most remarkable time and the guide was so good to and with us. I don't think I would have seen the sites I did and went on a caravan if I hadn't called for a tour guide. I definately chose the right one and when I'm back, I will definately use them again. This time with a bunch of friends! This company is a must call if you want to see Morocco like only they can show you. Happy Trails!!

Visited July 2011
kloten
“Discovering Morocco...just the beginning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

Having been in Marrakech working as consultants at a conference we regretted not being able to participate in the excursions offered for conference participants. As it turned out we had a couple of days afterwards due to a flight cancellation and one of the participants recommended trying Marrakechsafari as her husband had done several day trips with them while she was at the conference. We were satisfied with the suggestions offered for the small amount of time we had. We did a tour to Ouarzazate and visited the film studios (not really much going on there at that time), then we went on to La Kasbah Ait _Ben Haddou which was quite interesting and worth walking through. Definitely worthy of its place as as Unesco World Heritage Site. We spent the night in Dar Chamaa Riad/Hotel and it still remains one of my favorites...we had packed so much into one day that we stayed in the hotel for dinner and it was delicious…my first time for the chicken-lemon- green olive tangia (in the meantime I have enjoyed it several times). The next morning we had breakfast of tea, flat bread and honey with a Berber family. Then on to the airport. That stay was really just enough to get us interested and we returned again 3 months later for a 5 day trip, again with Marrakechsafari, this time going directly from the airport out towards the desert. First night hotel stay in Ouarzazate then on to our goal of the Dunes of Merzouga. Our guide showed us a couple of overnight possibilities and we chose his first recommendation, the Hotel Yamina, as it was right at the edge of some awesome dunes. Rooms were simple and clean, with or without air-conditioning as you wished. The kitchen was good enough but don’t be in a hurry for dinner…it took quite a while. Camel rides, shisha pipe and night in a nomad tent were among the activities we enjoyed. On the way back to Marrakech we stayed one night near Tinerhir after visiting the Todgha & Dades Gorges. We are already planning our next visit to Morocco and will not hesitate to use the services of this tour company.

Visited May 2011
Lugano, Switzerland
“Great experience. Will do again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

Morocco surprised me in so many different ways from the culture, the people, and their beliefs. The people are friendly, mild mannered, and always willing to cater to what a foreigner needs. Our guides were the perfect hosts. They made us feel at home and often went out of their way to make sure we were in good hands when visiting a landmark or restaurant. While on the road we made various stops and got to experience a traditional Morocco. One seeped with old world charisma and landscape.
I would definitely go back. as I'm sure there is much more to see. I would go with the same service.

Visited September 2011