“Very practical and very reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Mooi Hotel
Avenue Echouada | Quartier Hivernage, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #301 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
USA
“Very practical and very reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Really nice hotel. Clean, simple, friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast the same every morning: a basket of toast, jam, fresh orange juice, coffee, and water. Very reasonable price, overall. Nice location, quiet area (with the exception of the dogs barking as I write this .. and now they’ve stopped), and not crowded, but also close to Jame’el-Fana. I particularly enjoyed having breakfast at the terrace every morning and then coffee. Good Wi-fi in the rooms!
No spa. No laundry service, if you need your shirt pressed, you’ll get it the next day and no iron or ironing board in the room. This is important if you’re here on business and have a meeting to go to. Small, but nice pool on the rooftop of the building.
I rented one of those small motorcycles (or whatever you call them), and was happy to find out there is a security guard 24 hours keeping an eye on it along with a few other motorcycles parked outside.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Solo
Rainham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

I visited the bar of Mooi by chance. My boyfriends friends brother works there and having been told it was reletively new I wasnt expecting much. But it was a truly lovely bar area.
When we walked in there was a doorman who was a big hench guy he was friendly and ushered us in. To get to the bar you walk through the restaurant area and we got there around 11.30 so it was closed, but that was still stunning. All fresh white and greys really chilled.
Considering it was a monday nearly midnight and only a handful of people in the bar the atmousphere I felt was great. The DJ kept pumping out some disco classics to keep the mood light the bar staff had a joke with us and did some entertaining bar tricks. Only gripe I have it was so damn cold.
I thought it may have been because I had severe sunburn from being in the countryside all weekend with no shade but when my moroccan friends are grabbing scarves and coats to wear indoors you know its too cold.
But I loved it in there regardless of this.
Everything is personalized. From the traditional table lights to the coasters. The sofas were soft and elegant and I actually found myself nodding off to sleep at about 1am lol! Very relaxing place. Would definately recommend it, just take a cardigan/jumper just in case.
The drinks werent expensive either we had the best bottle of rose and 2 vodkas and it came to 400dh (£15) which we found extremely resonable considering Le Comptoire is across the street and charge 400dh per bottle and 100 per vodka

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Mooi Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mooi Hotel

Address: Avenue Echouada | Quartier Hivernage, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #301 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
The "Mooi" Hotel is a part of a boutique hotel concept and consists of 15 rooms and suites, restaurant and bar lounge music.Located in the Hivernage avenue in gueliz - “Mooi” hotel is at 15 meters from the medina and historic sites.In a clean, both modern and warm, the strengths of "Mooi" are undoubtedly its location and exceptional terrace in the winter, offering a panoramic view of the mountains of the Atlas and Koutoubia. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your Mooi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Mooi Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.