“Special” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A spa with quality facilities and good massages with reasonable prices for what you get. Come ready to relax!
Seville, Spain
3 attraction reviews
“Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

In one of my trips I lodged in this hotel. It is great , comforting, luxurious and pleasant. I am very satisfied and I hope to be able to return very early. Meanwhile I suggest to everybody to choose this place to have a great location. The rooms are really special

Visited February 2013

Waterlooville, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“combined cookery and spa package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Four of us booked the cookery and spa package with Faim D Espice. Nice relaxing sit on the rooftop then off for foot cleanse, steam and scrub down, then the best massage ever. The staff there are really friendly and good at their jobs. Lovely décor. Would definitely go there again.

Visited April 2013
Peterlee, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
“Fantastic spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We done the couples spa package combined with the Faim DEspice cookery course - really great experience and great value as a package. My wife and I were dropped of here by the cookery course owner and given refreshments before changing for a foot massage and then a hammam together. Washed down by a very friendly and polite girl before chilling out with more refreshments before a massage together. Excellent massages together by 2 very professional masseurs in a delightful room with soft lighting and calming music. Up to he rooftop chill out area for mint tea, Moroccan pastries and watch the sun go down - great evening

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Relaxing end to our best day in Marrakech”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Earlier in the day my girlfriend and I attended a fantastic cookery course with the affable and slightly eccentric Michel at Faim d'Epices and decided to opt for the full day package which concluded with a hammam and massage at Mythic Oriental Spa. On arrival we were greeted by smiley faces and mint tea and shown to some comfy sofas for a few minutes so we could take in our surroundings and wind down from the chaos that is Marrakech. When we were ready we were taken to a private room where we were given a foot massage, next came the hammam, which if truth be told was slightly disappointing, the room was small, cramped and a little uncomfortable and our 'scrub and wash' lasted no more than a 5-10 minutes each. Once we dried off we were taken for our massage, which in my opinion was the real highlight. An hour later I floated from the treatment room to another comfy sofa for another cup of well received mint tea. Before leaving we posed for some photos with the staff which were emailed to us on our return. I would certainly recommend this spa; it is good value for money, the staff are very friendly, attentive and good at what they do, the property (riad) is beautifully maintained, the mint tea is very tasty and we both left feeling very calm and rejuvenated before re-entering mayhem outside.

Visited April 2013
“Mythic Oriental is a diamond in the rough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had a joint couple treatment and loved it. The staff were fantastic (they definitely went out of their way for us) the place was beautiful (the pictures don't do it justice) the treatments were such a resenoable price and it was just a great tranquil environment in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. I would recommend Mythic Oriental to everyone!

Visited May 2012