“Incredible day with an exceptional guide!” 5 of 5 stars

+212 661-301853
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic Tours Marrakech is a local specialist offering Desert Tours that run In/Out Marrakech, Marrakesh to Fes and Fez to Marrakech, Erg Chebbi Camel Treks, Marrakesh Day trips and Marrakech private airport Transfers with competitive rates and professional service. We promise the best quality service for reasonable rates. We are not a broker; we operate the tours ourselves with our own vehicles and local drivers which ensures high quality standard. You are welcome to Marrakech and we look forward to serve you better. You can rely on us for all your Morocco tours & treks which are booked through a certified travel agency, transportation is also provided by a sister registered company with local staff ready to make every effort to make your holidays memorable and more exciting.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Incredible day with an exceptional guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My friend and I did a trip with Omar to Aït Benhaddou today, and we had the most spectacular experience - perhaps the best day of our Moroccan experience so far (and we've been here for two weeks)! Our guide went above and beyond what was expected of him, and at the end of our 10 hour day trip, when we were all tired, he stopped to buy us prickly pears (on him) from a vendor because he felt guilty that his energy was wearing thin. Contrarily, we found him wonderfully insightful and energetic all the way through, despite it being Ramadan and, in quite warm weather, he'd refrained from eating and drinking all day without a single complaint.

He bought us water too, and we saw parts of the countryside and sights we would not have otherwise had opportunity to see, all of which were so picturesque and rich in history. A truly unbelievable experience, riding in style in an SUV with moroccan carpets beneath our feet, eating a delicious lunch at a restaurant after our tour of the incredible town where various films have been shot, and all for a more than reasonable price. The rolling hills, the desert, the kasbahs, the afternoon mint tea - it is a royal Moroccan experience in and of itself, and with a guide as friendly, warm, and welcoming as Omar, we highly recommend this trip.

Thank you for a day to remember and cherish!

• Greek first
Galway, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Abdul was our guide.

We travelled from Marrakech to Ouzazate, on to the desert and back to Marrakech.

Abdul was fantastic throughout - he was very friendly, accommodating, flexible and always offered to stop for comfort breaks or photos.

He is very knowledgeable - everything from culture, geography, politics, history, society, and all the little interesting facts that make such a trip worthwhile.

He seems to know every stone and blade of grass in Morocco, and I can't think of a question I asked him that he wasn't able to answer.

He is welcome in Ireland any time and we couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Visited March 2014
Gdynia, Poland
“Ait Binhaddu with Authentic Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We decided to book a one day trip from Marrakesch to Ait Binhaddu and back, driving through Tizi'n'Tischka. Our driver was Mohamed Fadli.
The booking was simple, fast and efficient. Our driver, Mohamed, picked us up from our Riad (perfectly punctuall!). The whole trip went very smoothly and Mohamed made it a very enjoyable experience. He is a great driver, I felt my family was safe with him at the driving wheel. Thank you Mohamed!
The trip is definitely worth recommending,

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Ouzoud Waterfalls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked the Ouzoud day trip and it was amazing!!!! Our driver, Mohammed Fadli, couldn't have been any better! He picked us up from our Riad right on time and we set off on our journey. He was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and was able to give us a lot of information about the sights along the way and the history of Morocco. Once we arrived at Ouzoud, he arranged for a local guide, Hassan, to take us on a tre of the falls. Hassan was fantastic!!!! He knew so much about the flora and fauna of the area and we got some truly amazing photos. Hassan took us to a lovely place for lunch and it was delicious. Once our trek was over, Mohammed met back up with us and we started back to Marrakech. We had mentioned we'd like to ride a camel, so he went out of his way to the Palmerie area and arranged a short ride for the two of us at an incredible price. Hassan and Mohammed went above and beyond to make our experience truly unforgettable! Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!

Visited February 2014
Darmstadt, Germany
3 attraction reviews
“Great Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Since I was alone in Marrakech and didn't have a lot of time, I booked two private day tours with this company. (They gave me a discount because I booked two tours.) I found them on the Internet. Emails were answered promptly and the booking was problem-free with payment via PayPal. There was no pressure on either of the tours to purchase carpets or any other souvenirs.

The first tour was to Essaouira with a stop an an argan oil cooperative at my suggestion. My driver, Ibrahim, picked me up at my hotel. He was a good driver, very pleasant and helpful. I can definitely recommend him. I was dropped off and picked up at a central, convenient place in Essaouira and the trip was hassle free. All I had to do was enjoy myself.

The second tour was to Telouet and Ait Benhaddou. The driver for this tour, Mohammed Fadli, also picked me up at my hotel. The road was a curvy mountain road, but he was a competent driver. We visited both of the Kasbahs and because I was alone, a lunch was arranged as part of the tour. Mohammed was very pleasant and friendly and I was impressed at how friendly he was towards all the Moroccans we came in contact with. I can definitely recommend him also and would not hesitate to book another tour with this company.

Visited September 2013