“great place to get clothes clean and bargin prices - dont miss the crazy Japanese owner!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lost in Marrakech

Lost in Marrakech
156 Darb Snane, Medina, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
+212 5 2438 4121
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #238 of 544 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Café
Description: I understand it is easy to get LOST in medina and difficult to find my place.If you find where is Mosque Mouhassine, it just takes 5 mins from there. Headding to West (Rue sidi el Yamani) for 40m, and turn right on Darb Snane. The street will left turn after 4m, keep going for 20m. You will see a green door on your left. Don't forget to bring your laundry and enjoy our coffee and snacks.
Marrakech
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

First of all Lost in Marrakech is not a restaurant but a laundry service

I visited lost in Marrakech after spending a 4 days in the High Atlas I had no clothes when I returned and the hotel that I was staying at charged 20 MAD per piece to get them washed. I met someone who recommended Lost in Marrakech - and sure enough they charge a very cheap 20 MAD to wash and dry your dirty pants.

The only downside is I found it difficult to find and there isnt really any Signage.

Visited February 2011

Hong Kong, China
“right time, right place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

I needed to do wash my clothes badly after Sahara! I was traveling with 3 kids and my husband and we were all dusty! I was tired of washing them in the bath-tab...
I ask the owner of my Riad: Michelle if I can do laundry, she knew this place!!
i was so happy to get clean clothes!! While I was waiting to get it done, the owner of this cafe served me a nice cup of coffee and provided the addresses where I should visit.
She was a lovely lady from Japan!
Arigato for your service!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

what a lovely concept. it totally met our needs. we had a quality time, plus got our laundry done.

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
london
“Home sweet home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

well, as a back packer , never too much to carry . Good or bad, good i guess but when you have a bad day or i should say a good day .. the only clean clothes i brought with me were so limited. Returned from sahara to the wonderful Marrakesh, guess what ? all my clothes ,towel etc not useable or wearable. Tried to look for a place, thought of doing the laundry in the bath house, well..no acceptable. found this place, LOST IN MARRAKECH..screaming out as i was lost..no budget to buy anything clean.."phew" ..ops...it shut. Ops! i called the number, feeling like calling the emergency. She didn't even let me finish my problems..next thing she said to me, " be there in 15 min" Gosh! i don't call that service, i call that EXCELLENT service !" Glad i found the LOST IN MARRAKESH
so... don't be lost but find LOST IN MARRAKECH. ! MERCI!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Taipei, Taiwan
“place you do not have to worry about..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

When we are walking by Medina, we found a new cleaning place. I was surprised with its cleanness and the owner was Asian lady. So we brought our laundry there. Everything was very easy, stress free, and they even have smoothies to enjoy! It is very simple thing but sometimes it is hard to get it done while you are traveling. Great place to remember so your clothes can get washed nicely and enjoy tasty smoothies!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere