“Home sweet home” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #189 of 602 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: I understand it is easy to get LOST in medina and difficult to find my place.If you find where is Mosque Mouhassine, it just takes 5 mins from there. Headding to West (Rue sidi el Yamani) for 40m, and turn right on Darb Snane. The street will left turn after 4m, keep going for 20m. You will see a green door on your left. Don't forget to bring your laundry and enjoy our coffee and snacks.
london
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home sweet home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

well, as a back packer , never too much to carry . Good or bad, good i guess but when you have a bad day or i should say a good day .. the only clean clothes i brought with me were so limited. Returned from sahara to the wonderful Marrakesh, guess what ? all my clothes ,towel etc not useable or wearable. Tried to look for a place, thought of doing the laundry in the bath house, well..no acceptable. found this place, LOST IN MARRAKECH..screaming out as i was lost..no budget to buy anything clean.."phew" ..ops...it shut. Ops! i called the number, feeling like calling the emergency. She didn't even let me finish my problems..next thing she said to me, " be there in 15 min" Gosh! i don't call that service, i call that EXCELLENT service !" Glad i found the LOST IN MARRAKESH
so... don't be lost but find LOST IN MARRAKECH. ! MERCI!!

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Taipei, Taiwan
“place you do not have to worry about..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

When we are walking by Medina, we found a new cleaning place. I was surprised with its cleanness and the owner was Asian lady. So we brought our laundry there. Everything was very easy, stress free, and they even have smoothies to enjoy! It is very simple thing but sometimes it is hard to get it done while you are traveling. Great place to remember so your clothes can get washed nicely and enjoy tasty smoothies!

• Visited January 2011