“Great Laundry service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #217 of 527 restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Café
Description: I understand it is easy to get LOST in medina and difficult to find my place.If you find where is Mosque Mouhassine, it just takes 5 mins from there. Headding to West (Rue sidi el Yamani) for 40m, and turn right on Darb Snane. The street will left turn after 4m, keep going for 20m. You will see a green door on your left. Don't forget to bring your laundry and enjoy our coffee and snacks.
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great Laundry service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Thank goodness for the directions I found on Tripadvisor.
But, once I got there, excellent, same day, service at a bargan price.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Truly taken for a ride”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We should have been more aware. We were guided to a place through miles of passages. We were completely lost, had two men arguing over us in a language we did not understand and being very threatening. We both became more than a little scared; not savvy enough! However for all of this having found our way out we had the most fabulous time and would go back to Marrakech but would use it as a base not as the destination.

Visited January 2013
London
“Friendly service and excellent traditional Moroccan meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

My friend and I went to Marrakech during Christmas. We had never been to that part of the world before and were going to be on our own, so we were a bit nervous and wanted to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

We arranged for airport transport, and were a bit confused at first because we couldn't speak French... but we were led away from the airport to the street just outside the airport entrance. The cost (100Dhr) was the same as getting a taxi directly from the airport, but we were taken to our riad on foot after we got off the taxi, which would have been difficult to find by ourselves!

We had dinner there on the first night and were picked up from our riad again. We were quite relieved as otherwise we would have got really lost! The dinner was delicious and we really enjoyed the traditional Moroccan dinner. There was so much food as well! We were then walked back to the main square to ensure that we don't get lost getting back.

Excellent service, amazing food and very friendly owner. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marrakech
“great place to get clothes clean and bargin prices - dont miss the crazy Japanese owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

First of all Lost in Marrakech is not a restaurant but a laundry service

I visited lost in Marrakech after spending a 4 days in the High Atlas I had no clothes when I returned and the hotel that I was staying at charged 20 MAD per piece to get them washed. I met someone who recommended Lost in Marrakech - and sure enough they charge a very cheap 20 MAD to wash and dry your dirty pants.

The only downside is I found it difficult to find and there isnt really any Signage.

Visited February 2011
Hong Kong, China
“right time, right place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

I needed to do wash my clothes badly after Sahara! I was traveling with 3 kids and my husband and we were all dusty! I was tired of washing them in the bath-tab...
I ask the owner of my Riad: Michelle if I can do laundry, she knew this place!!
i was so happy to get clean clothes!! While I was waiting to get it done, the owner of this cafe served me a nice cup of coffee and provided the addresses where I should visit.
She was a lovely lady from Japan!
Arigato for your service!

• Visited January 2011