“Friendly service and excellent traditional Moroccan meal” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #227 of 536 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Café
Description: I understand it is easy to get LOST in medina and difficult to find my place.If you find where is Mosque Mouhassine, it just takes 5 mins from there. Headding to West (Rue sidi el Yamani) for 40m, and turn right on Darb Snane. The street will left turn after 4m, keep going for 20m. You will see a green door on your left. Don't forget to bring your laundry and enjoy our coffee and snacks.
London
“Friendly service and excellent traditional Moroccan meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

My friend and I went to Marrakech during Christmas. We had never been to that part of the world before and were going to be on our own, so we were a bit nervous and wanted to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

We arranged for airport transport, and were a bit confused at first because we couldn't speak French... but we were led away from the airport to the street just outside the airport entrance. The cost (100Dhr) was the same as getting a taxi directly from the airport, but we were taken to our riad on foot after we got off the taxi, which would have been difficult to find by ourselves!

We had dinner there on the first night and were picked up from our riad again. We were quite relieved as otherwise we would have got really lost! The dinner was delicious and we really enjoyed the traditional Moroccan dinner. There was so much food as well! We were then walked back to the main square to ensure that we don't get lost getting back.

Excellent service, amazing food and very friendly owner. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Marrakech
“great place to get clothes clean and bargin prices - dont miss the crazy Japanese owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

First of all Lost in Marrakech is not a restaurant but a laundry service

I visited lost in Marrakech after spending a 4 days in the High Atlas I had no clothes when I returned and the hotel that I was staying at charged 20 MAD per piece to get them washed. I met someone who recommended Lost in Marrakech - and sure enough they charge a very cheap 20 MAD to wash and dry your dirty pants.

The only downside is I found it difficult to find and there isnt really any Signage.

Visited February 2011
Hong Kong, China
“right time, right place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

I needed to do wash my clothes badly after Sahara! I was traveling with 3 kids and my husband and we were all dusty! I was tired of washing them in the bath-tab...
I ask the owner of my Riad: Michelle if I can do laundry, she knew this place!!
i was so happy to get clean clothes!! While I was waiting to get it done, the owner of this cafe served me a nice cup of coffee and provided the addresses where I should visit.
She was a lovely lady from Japan!
Arigato for your service!

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

what a lovely concept. it totally met our needs. we had a quality time, plus got our laundry done.

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
london
“Home sweet home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

well, as a back packer , never too much to carry . Good or bad, good i guess but when you have a bad day or i should say a good day .. the only clean clothes i brought with me were so limited. Returned from sahara to the wonderful Marrakesh, guess what ? all my clothes ,towel etc not useable or wearable. Tried to look for a place, thought of doing the laundry in the bath house, well..no acceptable. found this place, LOST IN MARRAKECH..screaming out as i was lost..no budget to buy anything clean.."phew" ..ops...it shut. Ops! i called the number, feeling like calling the emergency. She didn't even let me finish my problems..next thing she said to me, " be there in 15 min" Gosh! i don't call that service, i call that EXCELLENT service !" Glad i found the LOST IN MARRAKESH
so... don't be lost but find LOST IN MARRAKECH. ! MERCI!!

• Visited January 2011