“make the right choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 465 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Morocco Key Travel is an officially approved Transport and Solidarity Travel Agency, specialized in Nature, Culture, Adventure, Sports Tourism and much more.We escort you, since 1999, in all your Moroccan adventures by : Adapting our routes to your desires Privileging customization Combining quality services and respect for the environment Fostering cultural and human discoveries:Our team, managed by Youssef Oubza, with a 20 years experience in Moroccan tourism, is ready to listen to you and offer suggestions on:Custom made trips. All inclusive stays. Tourist circuits Individual or group transport Tourist guide services Sports activities (trekking; ATV, Quad and 4x4 treks)Sahara safaris. Organization of events. We offer you all our means for a successful trip:20 years at the service of tourists coming from all countries A multi-lingual team of approved professionals A fleet of new vehicles (cars, mini-bus and 4x4)A network of hosting partnerships (hostels, hotels, camping)Sporting activity suggestions. Knowledge of Morocco and its traditions. We organize everything for an enriching and comfortable experience to suit your desires. So we wait to welcom you in Morocco.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Mexico City, Mexico
“make the right choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

traveling with Morocco Key travel, and with youssef, was certainly the best choice i have EVER made. I would make it again and again (Actually, i wanted to go back to morocco, and of course with the same guide, but it wasn't possible at the end). I recommend this tour 100% and I will always be thankful for the great and unforgettable experience i lived thanks to them. Thank you and I hope to see you again!!

Visited April 2014

Warren, Oregon
“Family adventure in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Morocco Key Travel made our May, 2014 12 day trip to Morocco one that we will never forget. Youseff was great in helping us prepare. E-mails we answered almost instantly. Our driver, Ibrahim, was not only a knowledgable guide, but he was also a very easy travel companion. He offered some last minute changes while on the road to allow us to adapt our schedule on the fly. I could not believe how carefree that made us feel. We saw amazing sights, met interesting people from a fascinting new culture to us, and now have a new freind in Morocco. When we left, my daughter left her camera in the car, and they express mailed it to us before we new it was missing. I very strongly recommend Morocco Key Travel to anyone planning a trip to this special destination. My wife and I have very busy schedules, and MKT made planning a trip and customizing it to our interests simple. Thanks for the great memories Youseff & Ibrahim!!!

Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing trip to desert, mountains and valleys with Morocco Key Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My friend and I from Australia ( we are women in our 50s ), had an amazing trip over 5 days from Fez to the desert at Merzouga and then through the Dades valley over the Atlas Mountains to Marrakech. Ibrahim, our driver, was knowledgable about the desert as that is where he is originally from, and so we saw some great sights from music to markets to kasbahs and beyond. We stayed two nights in the desert and that was a highlight for us especially riding in on camels at sunset. The Dades Valley was also fantastic. The places we stayed that Morroco key Travel had chosen for us were excellent. The rooms were great as was the food and not to expensive for our budget. A couple of places had swimming pools and that was also a bonus. Ibrahim our driVer and guide made travelling for us easy and fun. He was always cheerful and observant of our needs. He was a great driver and very safe. We wouldn't hesitate to take a trip with Moroccan Key Travel again. Amazing insight into some aspects of Moroccan life. Thankyou Youssef and Ibrahim!

Visited June 2014
Brooklyn, New York
28 attraction reviews
“nicely planned private tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

After looking into how to plan our trip to Morocco, my friend and I decided to use Morocco Key Travel to take us from Marrakesh to the surrounding areas (Atlas Mountains, Sahara, etc). Though our entire email chain was with Youssef, the Key Travel manager I believe, our actual guide for the 4 days, 3 nights trip was Ibrahim, Youssef's brother. The customized tour follows a similar route to those of other guide services in the area, but we had Ibrahim as our driver in a private 4x4 vehicle for the whole time which was really great. That meant stopping as frequently (or not) as we wanted. Plenty of gorgeous landscape to view en route to each "larger" attraction. Ibrahim spoke great English and was fun and energetic. He knew everyone we were staying with and arranged for a tour of the Ait-Ben Haddou Kasbah for my friend and I. Each place we dined had nice, traditional food, the hotels (riads) we stayed at (booked by Morocco Key Travel) were clean and nicely appointed. The desert overnight in Ibrahim's family tent/desert plot was truly a must do. I wish we had a second day to spend out in the desert - talk about beautiful stars and such a different mind set from any other place on earth. I think for the money, Morocco Key Travel is definitely worth it. I attached some photos of what we saw / did during our trip.

Visited May 2014
Adelaide
13 attraction reviews
“Premium private and tailored tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had wonderful experiences with Morocco Key. From the ease of making changes to customise the tour, to the service of the driver, and the quality of the accommodations. We added extra walks, and the cave near Taza in the north.
Feel free to contact me to answer any questions about our trip :)

Visited February 2014