“Amazing trip to desert, mountains and valleys with Morocco Key Travel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Morocco Key Travel - Day Tours

Morocco Key Travel - Day Tours
Apprt 12 Immeuble 3 Bloc B Borj Menara | Mhamid 9, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
+ 212 667 83 41 42
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Morocco Key Travel is an officially approved Transport and Solidarity Travel Agency, specialized in Nature, Culture, Adventure, Sports Tourism and much more.We escort you, since 1999, in all your Moroccan adventures by : Adapting our routes to your desires Privileging customization Combining quality services and respect for the environment Fostering cultural and human discoveries:Our team, managed by Youssef Oubza, with a 20 years experience in Moroccan tourism, is ready to listen to you and offer suggestions on:Custom made trips. All inclusive stays. Tourist circuits Individual or group transport Tourist guide services Sports activities (trekking; ATV, Quad and 4x4 treks)Sahara safaris. Organization of events. We offer you all our means for a successful trip:20 years at the service of tourists coming from all countries A multi-lingual team of approved professionals A fleet of new vehicles (cars, mini-bus and 4x4)A network of hosting partnerships (hostels, hotels, camping)Sporting activity suggestions. Knowledge of Morocco and its traditions. We organize everything for an enriching and comfortable experience to suit your desires. So we wait to welcom you in Morocco.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing trip to desert, mountains and valleys with Morocco Key Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My friend and I from Australia ( we are women in our 50s ), had an amazing trip over 5 days from Fez to the desert at Merzouga and then through the Dades valley over the Atlas Mountains to Marrakech. Ibrahim, our driver, was knowledgable about the desert as that is where he is originally from, and so we saw some great sights from music to markets to kasbahs and beyond. We stayed two nights in the desert and that was a highlight for us especially riding in on camels at sunset. The Dades Valley was also fantastic. The places we stayed that Morroco key Travel had chosen for us were excellent. The rooms were great as was the food and not to expensive for our budget. A couple of places had swimming pools and that was also a bonus. Ibrahim our driVer and guide made travelling for us easy and fun. He was always cheerful and observant of our needs. He was a great driver and very safe. We wouldn't hesitate to take a trip with Moroccan Key Travel again. Amazing insight into some aspects of Moroccan life. Thankyou Youssef and Ibrahim!

Visited June 2014

Brooklyn, New York
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“nicely planned private tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

After looking into how to plan our trip to Morocco, my friend and I decided to use Morocco Key Travel to take us from Marrakesh to the surrounding areas (Atlas Mountains, Sahara, etc). Though our entire email chain was with Youssef, the Key Travel manager I believe, our actual guide for the 4 days, 3 nights trip was Ibrahim, Youssef's brother. The customized tour follows a similar route to those of other guide services in the area, but we had Ibrahim as our driver in a private 4x4 vehicle for the whole time which was really great. That meant stopping as frequently (or not) as we wanted. Plenty of gorgeous landscape to view en route to each "larger" attraction. Ibrahim spoke great English and was fun and energetic. He knew everyone we were staying with and arranged for a tour of the Ait-Ben Haddou Kasbah for my friend and I. Each place we dined had nice, traditional food, the hotels (riads) we stayed at (booked by Morocco Key Travel) were clean and nicely appointed. The desert overnight in Ibrahim's family tent/desert plot was truly a must do. I wish we had a second day to spend out in the desert - talk about beautiful stars and such a different mind set from any other place on earth. I think for the money, Morocco Key Travel is definitely worth it. I attached some photos of what we saw / did during our trip.

Visited May 2014
Adelaide
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Premium private and tailored tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had wonderful experiences with Morocco Key. From the ease of making changes to customise the tour, to the service of the driver, and the quality of the accommodations. We added extra walks, and the cave near Taza in the north.
Feel free to contact me to answer any questions about our trip :)

Portage, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had a great trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just got back from a 14 day trip to Morocco. We really could not say enough good things about Morocco Key Travel. They arranged everything and took fantastic care of us the entire time. We particularly enjoyed staying in the Riads because they were beautiful and right in the historic areas. Our trip was sort of a loop around the central part of the country. We went to Rabat, Meknes, Fes, and then out to the desert. It was the best part of the trip. We spent a night in a tent camp out in the desert. Later we met some Berber Nomads, and we had tea with them. After the desert, we went to Essaouira, then to Marrakesh. Key Travel thought of everything to make our trip more enjoyable.

Adelaide, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Morocco Key are excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My partner Rina and I just finished a two week trip with Ibrahim from Morocco Key. We had booked a custom tour with a few uncommon requests and Yousef and Ibrahim did everything they could to make our trip what we wanted.
We traveled from Marrakech through to Tangier Med and had an excellent time. This was Thanks to their honesty, professionalism and uplifting attitude.
If anyone is interested in further detail, please contactme or read the stories I have published on my Travelogue: www.chadeglinton.com