“Good service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 475 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Morocco Key Travel is an officially approved Transport and Solidarity Travel Agency, specialized in Nature, Culture, Adventure, Sports Tourism and much more.We escort you, since 1999, in all your Moroccan adventures by : Adapting our routes to your desires Privileging customization Combining quality services and respect for the environment Fostering cultural and human discoveries:Our team, managed by Youssef Oubza, with a 20 years experience in Moroccan tourism, is ready to listen to you and offer suggestions on:Custom made trips. All inclusive stays. Tourist circuits Individual or group transport Tourist guide services Sports activities (trekking; ATV, Quad and 4x4 treks)Sahara safaris. Organization of events. We offer you all our means for a successful trip:20 years at the service of tourists coming from all countries A multi-lingual team of approved professionals A fleet of new vehicles (cars, mini-bus and 4x4)A network of hosting partnerships (hostels, hotels, camping)Sporting activity suggestions. Knowledge of Morocco and its traditions. We organize everything for an enriching and comfortable experience to suit your desires. So we wait to welcom you in Morocco.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Rabat, El Kelaa des Srarhna, Morocco
3 attraction reviews
“Good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a great 4-day tour around Ouarzazate and Merzouga with Morocco Key Travel. Yusuf was extremely prompt with his replies (often less than 30 minutes), and everything went really smoothly. His brother, Ibrahim, was our driver/guide and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I researched several tour operators before settling on this one and was not disappointed.

Visited March 2013

Geneva, Switzerland
“More than sightseeing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a great experience with Morocco Key Travel on a two-day, one night trip from Marrakech. Not only did we see all the main sites, but Youseff, our tour guide, provided context and nuanced background on what we were seeing. A Berber, he told us a great deal of history and cultural background of his people, which was new and fascinating to us. He also told great stories of his own background and youth in the desert. The trip, accommodations and meals were all first rate. The 1.5 hr. camel ride to the camp site, while not entirely comfortable, was nonetheless something we have not regrets doing and provided a life-time memory for our young daughters. The camp, which was run by Berbers in traditional desert ware, was great. The staff was warm and accommodating. The tents were clean and comfortable. The camp had flush toilets and showers. All very clean and comfortable. While we were initially put off when we realized the amount of driving that we were to do over the two days (6-7 hrs. both ways), we came to realize that this provided a more thorough understanding of and feel for the mountains, desert and the country as a whole.

Visited February 2013
Stuttgart, Germany
8 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We cannot begin to say enough about our experience with Morocco Key Travel, they were wonderful from start to finish. In planning, we exchange a few emails with Youssef who helped customize the perfect trip. We really did not have much of an idea of what we wanted to do, other than ride a camel in the desert. From that, Youssef was able to plan a week long full of tours, hotels, meals, fun and so much more. We were picked up from the airport by Ibrahim, and from then on, he was our guy. He took us everywhere, introduced us to his wonderful country, gave us great insight into Moroccan culture, made sure we had everything we needed, wanted and more. The hotels we stayed in were top notch, clean, nice friendly people, good food, and I would recommend each one of them. We could not be more thrilled with the trip, planned, organized and executed by Morocco Key Travel. I would HIGHLY recommend them, and will use them again for our next trip to Morocco.

Visited February 2013
Sohar, Oman
“Fantastic tour. Great value for money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We took a 12 day tour around Morocco with Morocco Key travels. The schedule was well planned and included all the highlights that Morocco has to offer, without it being tiring or repetitive at any stage. Youssef is very prompt in e-mail response and customized the tour to our full satisfaction. Our guide Ali and driver Rachid are an excellent team. Rachid is a safe driver and both of them are extremely pleasant and helped make our vacation memorable. They are very punctual and Ali was very informative. The riads and hotels that we were put up in were fabulous (in great locations, very tastefully decorated, good food and warm staff) and the tour was great value for money.
This is one of the best tours we have had in any country and we would recommend Morocco key very highly. Service is excellent and they are worthy of trust. Their quotation is very transparent and they provide more services than mentioned in their quote at no additional charge.

Visited November 2012
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“The best tour I've ever taken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I took a short trip (5 days) to Morocco with our main goal being to visit the desert. When planning the trip I spoke to several different tour operators and most offered me fixed itineraries with extortionate prices and zero flexibility. However, I then found Morocco Key travel. I emailed Youssef the owner and straight away he was so helpful and really friendly, I was able to tell him exactly what I wanted and he provided us with a custom itinerary which was perfectly suited to us. His email responses were always quick and he was just really pleasant to deal with. And the price was very reasonable.
Upon arrival in Morocco we were met by our driver and guide Hassan. Hassan was an excellent guide who was willing to do anything to make our trip perfect. He was so welcoming and friendly it felt more like we were travelling with friend than a hired driver. He was very insightful and told us lots of interesting facts about the history and landscape of Morocco and he always had great suggestions of where to stop for the best photo opportunities.
The trip into the desert was wonderful, a once in a lifetime experience and we loved every second of it. As well as the desert we also visited Dades gorge and Ouarzazate. The hotels we stayed in were beautiful and felt like luxury. We really couldn’t believe how great everything was for the price we paid!
There is really nothing negative I can say about this trip. I have travelled extensively throughout the world and I can honestly say this is one of the best tours I have ever taken. The service from Youssef and Hassan was absolutely brilliant and outstanding. I would recommend Morocco key travel to anyone; they offer fantastic service at a fantastic price!
I just want to say a big thankyou to Morocco key travel, We had the best time and now my boyfriend and I can't wait to go back one day :)

Visited November 2012