“Great food, great views, best time!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roches Armed

Save Saved
You added Roches Armed to your Saves list
Roches Armed
Ste. LES ROCHES ARMED S.A.R.L | Douar Aremd-Imlil Asni, Marrakech 42152, Morocco   |
Seattle, Washington
“Great food, great views, best time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Greetings.
I spent the best 4 nights on my 3 weeks in Morocco here during early November 2011.
The food service was excellent in its home-cooked meal way (3 a day and way more than I could eat!) with tea available when I wanted it. The rooms were simple in design and very homey - just what I needed after the bustle of Marrakesh. The whole place is beautiful in its architecture, mood and setting. I was able to head off for a trek right out the back into the Atlas mountains were cascades (waterfalls ) awaited and jagged peaks called for me to scramble...so lovely to be in the quiet and looking into the infinite view of rugged mountains. Everything except an English book selection was provided: the shower was hot, internet (slow connection but there!) and cellular service!!!! This place and its people have my highest recommendations. Luxury accommodations at a mountain lodge price. I paid 200 dirhams per night with meals in the off season of November.

Room Tip: Front of the lodge best in my opinion
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Roches Armed? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Roches Armed

Address: Ste. LES ROCHES ARMED S.A.R.L | Douar Aremd-Imlil Asni, Marrakech 42152, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Airport Transportation
Ranked #111 of 169 Specialty lodging in Marrakech
Our Hostel Roches Armed is your host structure in the Toubkal Massif and the surrounding areas in the chain of the High Atlas.Here, we are just 10 minutes drive from the village of Imlil, or 30 minutes walk ... (Preferably a 4x4 or a small car ..).We have a professional team of muleteers, cooks, assistants and guides accompanying mountains in graduate status.Our teammates make their tasks by love and devotion to later full satisfaction of our guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Roches Armed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Roches Armed, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.