“Fine cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 577 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Moroccan, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: PEPE NERO Restaurant Marrakech : A place of flavours on motion where the senses are constantly coddled Khalid and his team represent the same soul of a single ingredient: Excellence. This where I devote myself body and soul to my passion: cooking We strive to always be precise in our gestures, attentive to the oven, skilled with knives, a sharpened sense of smell, an eye to the market, intransigent with the quality of ingredients and demanding in the kitchen.The battle I fight every day with my team is the oldest in the world:That between the hand and fire.We created the sort of restaurant we would like to find ourselves..Pepe Nero was born to engage and satisfy our passion : Taste, without any constraints or formalisms, with simplicity.But not only. We believe that there has been a generational change in customers who are rather apprehensive of locations that are over formal.With this new role we want to clear away taboos and bring haute cuisine into step with the times.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fine cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a beautiful meal at this restaurant on the 30th may 2014. The food was beautiful and very tender. My boyfriend had the duck and I had the salmon both where beautifully cooked. I found the service a little slow however there was one waiter serving all the side room tables and in total there where over twelve people to attend to. The seating was very authentic and atmosphere was great. Well worth a revisit.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Moroccan Magic Once Again...Lovely setting...I love Morrocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Once again a hidden Gem, Great setting, Must book in advance, Great service and Really good choice of Menu..Lovely Moroccan Salads to start followed by Lamb Tagine and delicious Sweets. Wonderful Experience and reasonable value for money...Must Visit.. Lovely dining experience to be had...

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
london
“Fine italian cuisine ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

A large part of us went to Pepe Nero which is located in quiet converted Riad. The restaurant itself is very beautifully decorated in a luxurious traditional style - it has numerous water features and even a small food. We were seated and presented with an Italian and a Moroccan menu - the Italian dishes look more appealing so I went for the Duck with Orange sauce as my main with Salmon Tartare as my starters. Both were tasty and presented well. The size of the portions were great. The fillet of beef which my friends had were well received. The desert - chocolate pudding was a chocolate fondue that was larger than normal and full of tasty chocolate. The price was very reasonable and would highly recommend. The service was a bit hit and miss otherwise would have given it a 5.

Rabat, El Kelaa des Srarhna, Morocco
“best Italian restaurant in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Delicious italian food. Had the Tagliatele with fruit de mer.
Presentation 10/10
Taste 10/10
Experience 10/10

The chef came out to ask how it was and the manager came to shake hands with the customers.

Perfect place to dine.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best meals in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went to this place on the strength of reviews and because it was very close to our Riad. We were not disappointed. The setting is lovely and staff are attentive and nice. It is fairly expensive but it is worth the difference and the menu had many things on it I wanted! I would definitely recommend when you are tired of tagine!

I would be more praiseworthy of the restaurant however we went to another restaurant nearby the night before (the name of which escapes me and now I cannot find online for the life of me) where we sat on the roof (spectacular view) and had similar, amazing food for much less.

• Visited July 2013