“Truly Exemplary Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #308 of 1,126 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Oxted, United Kingdom
“Truly Exemplary Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Paul and Simone made my partner and I feel incredibly welcome right from the word go. The food was to sublime and the way in which the property was furnished was second to none. I would not hesitate in recommending 'La Villa Marrakech' to anyone considering staying in the area. Cannot wait to return!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Greek first
Oxshott, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I returned to riad La Villa Marrakech in September and we are ever so thankful for our stay and the warm welcome we received by owners Paul and Simone. They looked after us like if we were the owners and we were treated to fantastic dishes prepared by the chef Myriem and Paul (yes that s right, the owner is also a talented pastry chef !!!). From the home backed croissants and breads to delicious tarts, cakes and pancakes nothing is ever too much for Paul. Simone and her team will make sure you are provided with all the comfort and care of a 5* hotel!
We look forward to our next visit! Kindest regards from Surrey. Oliver and Tania.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I am now at my second visit (first time in May 2012) and we can not stop but thinking this place is heaven on earth. When we thought they could not improve from last year, they actually did!!! The new chef Paul is absolutely amazing and raise the bar one step closer to a Michelin star!!!
We loved every bit of our stay, from the personalise welcome to the welcome gift for repeat clients etc… The attention to details in the room is striking and so is the overall cleanliness and comfort of the rooms. We love it. A big thank you to Simone and her team.

Room Tip: We stayed in the amber suite this time and it is a wonderful accomodation. The Suite on the terrace...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My sister and I stayed at this riad (we are 21 and 23). we were the only guests staying at the time and it was like living in palace with an amazing staff that did everything in their power to make our stay fun, easy, and just plain fantastic. They gave us advice on how much to spend on certain items and what types of guides/taxis to use. they were so helpful and so nice to us I wouldnt stay anywhere else. Not to mention the food is INCREDIBLE. best food I have ever eaten, no doubt. we had spa services as well and they were great. overall the best staff i have ever encountered in a hotel (riad) experience for sure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Geelong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My partner and I stayed at LVM in May 2013
Having travelled around France and Spain for 4 weeks prior our stay here was a perfect ending being 9 nights. Simone & Oliver are the perfect hosts, so helpful and friendly in many ways, we were made to feel so welcome. After the hustle & bustle outside the front door it was the perfect oasis to come home to, also I would like to thank Miriam for her traditional Moroccan cooking and friendly smile. We would love to come back and stay again.
Jan & Ian Australia

Room Tip: Perle Suite
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have very recently returned from an amazing 4 night stay at La Villa Marrakech, where I went with my husband to celebrate his birthday.
As soon as we arrived we were warmly welcomed by Simone and Oliver. We then sat for a while by the pool in the beautiful courtyard and given mint tea and delicious little moroccan sweet pastries, while our bags were taken to our room.
We stayed in the LVM suite which was stunning and leads directly onto the terrace where, during our stay, we sunbathed and enjoyed the jacuzzi.
The staff and the service were fantastic. We ate at the hotel every night as well as having a delicious lunch on the terrace on our last day.The food was consistently excellent, cooked by the wonderful Miriam, who also doubled up as the the person giving the most amazing Hamman treatment, that left us feeling cleaner and smoother skinned than I can remember.

I had booked us massages, after which Simone asked how we liked them as her usual masseuse had been unavailable. On discovering that we were not as pleased as she would like, she immediately re booked us with her regular girl, at her own expense, as she wanted us to feel completely delighted with the experience.
I can honestly say that the personal attention and kindness of Simone and Oliver and all the staff, meant that we had the most wonderful, relaxing, experience on all levels. Every meal and every glass of wine was a complete pleasure and always presented exquisitely.

I would highly recommend a visit here and can't wait for the opportunity to go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Harpenden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed for my birthday for 4 nights, and loved every minute of it. The rooms are idyllic, especially the Ambre Suite.

Simone & Oliver were perfect hosts with impeccable taste. Miriam cooks delicious food, and I can highly recommend the shoulder of Lamb or kofte @ lunch.Agil, will make sure you have a great stay also - greeting with a friendly smile over breakfast, and goes out of his way to ensure you get the drink you want, even if not stocked! Thanks for the Fanta orange! ;-).

Don't want to rattle on for too long, but the massage was great, the view from the balcony amazing, and the jacuzzi on the roof just perfect.

Thanks all at LVM - we'll definitely return next time we're in Marrakech!

Room Tip: Ambre suite is the one looking over the pool in the courtyard.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Riad La Villa Marrakech? Share your experiences!