“unbelievable experience, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #274 of 1,065 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Eugene, Oregon
“unbelievable experience, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My sister and I stayed at this riad (we are 21 and 23). we were the only guests staying at the time and it was like living in palace with an amazing staff that did everything in their power to make our stay fun, easy, and just plain fantastic. They gave us advice on how much to spend on certain items and what types of guides/taxis to use. they were so helpful and so nice to us I wouldnt stay anywhere else. Not to mention the food is INCREDIBLE. best food I have ever eaten, no doubt. we had spa services as well and they were great. overall the best staff i have ever encountered in a hotel (riad) experience for sure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Greek first
Geelong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My partner and I stayed at LVM in May 2013
Having travelled around France and Spain for 4 weeks prior our stay here was a perfect ending being 9 nights. Simone & Oliver are the perfect hosts, so helpful and friendly in many ways, we were made to feel so welcome. After the hustle & bustle outside the front door it was the perfect oasis to come home to, also I would like to thank Miriam for her traditional Moroccan cooking and friendly smile. We would love to come back and stay again.
Jan & Ian Australia

Room Tip: Perle Suite
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have very recently returned from an amazing 4 night stay at La Villa Marrakech, where I went with my husband to celebrate his birthday.
As soon as we arrived we were warmly welcomed by Simone and Oliver. We then sat for a while by the pool in the beautiful courtyard and given mint tea and delicious little moroccan sweet pastries, while our bags were taken to our room.
We stayed in the LVM suite which was stunning and leads directly onto the terrace where, during our stay, we sunbathed and enjoyed the jacuzzi.
The staff and the service were fantastic. We ate at the hotel every night as well as having a delicious lunch on the terrace on our last day.The food was consistently excellent, cooked by the wonderful Miriam, who also doubled up as the the person giving the most amazing Hamman treatment, that left us feeling cleaner and smoother skinned than I can remember.

I had booked us massages, after which Simone asked how we liked them as her usual masseuse had been unavailable. On discovering that we were not as pleased as she would like, she immediately re booked us with her regular girl, at her own expense, as she wanted us to feel completely delighted with the experience.
I can honestly say that the personal attention and kindness of Simone and Oliver and all the staff, meant that we had the most wonderful, relaxing, experience on all levels. Every meal and every glass of wine was a complete pleasure and always presented exquisitely.

I would highly recommend a visit here and can't wait for the opportunity to go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Harpenden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed for my birthday for 4 nights, and loved every minute of it. The rooms are idyllic, especially the Ambre Suite.

Simone & Oliver were perfect hosts with impeccable taste. Miriam cooks delicious food, and I can highly recommend the shoulder of Lamb or kofte @ lunch.Agil, will make sure you have a great stay also - greeting with a friendly smile over breakfast, and goes out of his way to ensure you get the drink you want, even if not stocked! Thanks for the Fanta orange! ;-).

Don't want to rattle on for too long, but the massage was great, the view from the balcony amazing, and the jacuzzi on the roof just perfect.

Thanks all at LVM - we'll definitely return next time we're in Marrakech!

Room Tip: Ambre suite is the one looking over the pool in the courtyard.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and stayed in the ivory room which we loved. Simone and Oliver were so welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. We ate here every night as the food was absolutely delicious. Do have the lamb and cous cous. Miriamne was a wonderful cook. Breakfasts delicious too. We had a traditional Hamman and also a full massage at the riad. Both excellent. The massage was one of the best I have ever had. Short walk to the medina. Loved it and would return.

• Stayed April 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I chose LVM having read reviews for dozens of riads, and having just returned from a 4 night stay there, are happy to say that it completely lived up to the rave reviews it constantly receives. As well as the riad being immaculately clean and beautifully designed, what really struck us was how Simone and Olivier, along with Miriam the chef, Karima and Mohammed, made us feel completely at ease and looked after.

We dined at the riad on two evenings, and can echo what other reviews have said about the delicious cooking. Beware, though - Moroccan portions are not small, and when food is this delicious, weight gain is inevitable! The meals we had at the riad weren't cheap (on a par with a restaurant in London), but the quality, volume (a selection of starters, main course, dessert, water, and mint tea), service and ambience make them an experience not to be missed.

Breakfast was a highlight for me. Freshly baked pastries and home-made jam with fruit and fresh orange juice, taken on the roof terrace overlooking the city with the Atlas Mountains in the background. Nor was there any problem when my boyfriend requested some eggs and tomato salad for breakfast as a break from all the sugary goodness.

We stayed in the LVM suite which is the only room on the top floor and opens directly onto the terrace. The suite is beautiful, and being so close to the jacuzzi was handy, since we only used it in the evenings, when (at this time of year) it was too cool to lounge around outside afterwards.

We are already recommending this place to our friends who look at our photos with envy!

Room Tip: We stayed in the LVM suite which is the only room on the top floor and opens directly onto the terra...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This really is a fabulous hotel - the staff and owners were so unblievably attentive and just simply could not do enough for you, but totally non intrusive. The place was spotless, beautiful, quiet and just totally gorgeous. I also thought it was exceptional value and will def be returning. Some people just know how to entertain and make people feel at home and Simone the owner certainly does! Mariyam's Aubergine Gratin is one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten, as was the rest of the food she prepared for us. I am not sure what else you would want in a boutique hotel. Simply exceptional. One of my best short trips ever.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Riad La Villa Marrakech? Share your experiences!