We had booked a mini getaway and while we didn't have many issues with the hotel, we did find that our room smelled really bad due to the damp that had developed in the bathroom.
They do seem to just paint over the the areas which the paint has not dried or peeled away.
We found that a problem when showering as the drainage system wasn't that great and had to wear flip-flops to stop our feet being washed with the pool of paint collecting at the bottom of the shower.
We was however given a much bigger room - which had the same paint problem - but at least didn't smell bad.
No doors on the bathroom made it difficult number twos.
Apart from that, they had arranged for us a trip to the Spa - which was half the price of anything around the local area and booked us our Taxi back to the airport.
- Great location (10 minute walk from the main SQ)
- Free internet
- English speaking receptionist
- Clean towels and room cleaned nicely
- No bathroom door (seriously why no bathroom door?)
- You can hear all the talk from the court yard
- Didn't stop a freeloader from conning us out of more money from taxi to hotel
If they fixed the bathroom issues I could give this a higher rating - hygiene is the number 1 thing when travelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Hannah offers 11 rooms. Rooms that are almost identical. They all offer a blend of Morrocan ambiance and European comfort.All rooms have a modern bathing room. Some rooms even have their own bathtub. All rooms have European-style sanitary. All mattresses have the same European quality, which we consider an extra reason to stay at Riad Hannah. A good night’s rest in a strange town is necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Hannah City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.