What a wonderful hotel, truly an oasis in Marrakesh. Not far from the airport and only a short can ride into town when you need to go, but it's worth this short trip to enjoy just a quality resort. The rooms are huge with balconies, walk in wardrobes and doubled sinked bathrooms. Two pools, one for the families and one for the couples. Lovely restaurants, one Italian and one Moroccan and one for lunch by the pool. The pool staff are very attentive with many sips and munchies delivered throughout the day to keep you cool and satisfied. The sun beds have towelling covers and then towels on top which are all changed when you go for lunch. Such wonderful attention to detail. The staff are delightful. And a top quality boutique with very nice items if the rubbish in the souks just drains you after a while! Stay here it's a dream.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech