“Fabulous holiday experience in beautiful resort.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #62 of 471 Hotels in Marrakech
Channel Islands
“Fabulous holiday experience in beautiful resort.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We are midway through our stay in Marrakech. I chose the four seasons as the group is my usual preference when traveling, because of their standard of accommodation and service. We certainly have not been disappointed!
Granted the hotel possibly does not offer the most authentic Moroccan experience in terms of the decor. But the resort is stunning, cleverly designed with beautiful features. The gardens are a credit, perfectly maintained with flourishing planting wherever you look. The two pools are also beautiful, large and spacious with very comfortable loungers.
There is a good choice of places to eat, at lunch time the pool restaurant offers a good menu, although the addition of a few traditional Moroccan dishes might be good. In the evening there is an Italian restaurant, amazing Moroccan buffet and a bar menu. There is also an additional Indian night and Italian offering in the bar. We have tried all and all are fantastic. Breakfast is also very good.
Our room is large and comfortable with everything you could need, a large closet, minibar and kettle, huge bathroom and loungers outside.
All fabulous - and to save the best until last the staff are ALL AMAZING! Right from the mint tea on arrival we have been made to feel welcome and at home, with everyone offering smiles and assistance with everything you need. All of the waiters are so friendly and efficient and the pool guys could not be more helpful nor do more for you. Everyone on the concierge desk and reception are lovely and again will do all they can to help you. Housekeeping are thorough and happy too. The manager of the resort shop could not do more to help and inform us too.
A memorable stay and relaxing holiday in a beautiful resort made special by a great team of staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We are loyal to Four Seasons as they deliver the same quality wherever you go. Compare to Samui or Bali, it seems to be smaller and lack of local charm but it compensated itself with great kids club. We spent 5 days here with our 5 & 3 yrs boys. Family pool was heated and only 1 meter deep so we felt very safe. Attentive staff in kids club, all food & drink below 5 was free which is easily 500 euros worth. We love Four Seasons with their impeccable service and smile.
Thank you for lovely arrangement in our room, thank you all great staffs in Marrakech.

• Stayed May 2014
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

As a regular guest of the Four Seasons I can say that maybe the Hotel itself and the level of guests is a little lower level compared to the other resorts I visited ( Bali, Red Sea and so on) but the staff and the service is absolutely amazing. All the departments have so kind and professional people that make your vacation fantastic. Kids have two cluns where they can have lots of fun, plus a huge swimming pool. it was a fantastic experience

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear falviaet,

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am so happy you wrote about us. I hope you do not mind if I print out your nice comments tomorrow morning and share them with the team. It means a lot.

Please let me know if you return or if I can be of any assistance when you visit Sharm, I would love to help. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours Cordially,

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stated here for 4 night break. What I find really annoying is when you make a very specific request regarding your room reservation which is totally ignored. You then waste the 1st day of your break getting the issue rectified, which did happen but you really expect better in a Four Seasons. Rooms are very comfortable with every amenity. Service needs tightening up, it's all a bit hit and miss - especially pool service. However, both service and food in Arancino was outstanding and would return just to eat here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Katkin1965,

Please come back as you say. I know Federico will be super happy to see you again in Arancino,. I can´t wait to share your nice food comments also with Francesco. They have been working very hard to bring the quality of Arancino up. I promise you that if you let me know before we will get right room allocation no matter how full we are, no more misunderstandings. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fouseasons.com

Cordially,

Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

After 7 days touring Morocco, we stayed at the Four Seasons for our last 4 nights. It was a perfect way to end our trip. Our deluxe room was lovely, large, and comfortable.
Had buffet breakfasts, poolside restaurant lunches, pizza at Italian. Also had French mani at spa and used laundry service. Totally satisfied with everything. Just what I expect from a Four Seasons.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Lillian C,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a long way back home for you and I appreciate so much that you took the time to write. Thank you. I hope one day I may be able to help you in anyway whether is Morocco or within Four Seasons, I hope you let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Respectfully,

Ponta Grossa, PR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

When I planned our trip to Morocco and figured out there was a 4Seasons in Marrakesh I had no doubt this was the perfect place , so I booked it for Christmas. As always 4 Seasons did its best and we had the great service and cozy atmosphere , typical of the chain. My mother and I got a terrible food poising (I even passed out and started vomiting like crazy) and the hotel staff was really attentive and cared for us. This is way better than the other big hotels in city, and beats the beautiful and charming ryads.
ps: the pools are beautiful, so sad it was too cold for a late afternoon swim.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear blondcybu,

I can not wait to read your note to the team. To let them see that it is worthy all the effort to show genuine concern for the guests. To be real and to care because it matters.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Please let me know if in the future I may be of help within Four Seasons or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Respectfully,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

amazing hotel and service . the staff they are so professional I'm sure the managers of this hotel they are very qualified to be manager in four season hotel to choose they perfect team . food is great . room is very nice

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear E101,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am reading your review and thinking how important has been to connect with you. You would have not been so gracious in your rating and your comments otherwise.

When the wrong this comes to your table it can be just a tiny spot on your meal experience or a major negative feeling about the attention to detail and listening of the Resort. Thank you.

I know that you are planning to come back. Please let me know, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!