We are loyal to Four Seasons as they deliver the same quality wherever you go. Compare to Samui or Bali, it seems to be smaller and lack of local charm but it compensated itself with great kids club. We spent 5 days here with our 5 & 3 yrs boys. Family pool was heated and only 1 meter deep so we felt very safe. Attentive staff in kids club, all food & drink below 5 was free which is easily 500 euros worth. We love Four Seasons with their impeccable service and smile.
Thank you for lovely arrangement in our room, thank you all great staffs in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech