“just stayed here for EASTER. A Great experience... but not spectacular one” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Resort Marrakech

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #85 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Radlett, United Kingdom
“just stayed here for EASTER. A Great experience... but not spectacular one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

we ahd a great break in Marrakech and the Atlas Mountains.. never visited Morocco before.. hotel is very handy from the airport only 10 mins transfer. It looks and feels like most 4 seasons hotels I have stayed in.
POSITIVES: Great bathrooms, beds, great breakfasts, and lounges, very helpful concierge, great front of house staff, awesome bars, very good pool restarant..., and 2 nice pools.. The Hammam spa was awesome.. Lovely Gardens...
NEGATIVES... Not Cheap, wifi is charged, and pool drinks service is under staffed.

Room Tip: 3rd floor best
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear paulsennet,

I loved going over your review, it is very straight forward and very correct. Easter has been terrific. To see all the families around the Resort enjoying the pools, the gardens, etc. It was a bit crazy at times when all the families were around the pool. I am sorry if at times we may have been overwhelmed, we were. Easter Sunday during the day we served 123 Margaritas between the Quiet and the family pool.

Easter was very special, it showed how great our grounds are designed for families and couples. To provide the Resort feeling and the proximity to the Medina without being in the middle of the hassle and bussle of it. The entire Resort with the Hotel, the Villas and the Riads was at its peak. It was superb to witness the Easter Sunday activities for kids with the hunt, petting zoo, the games, the kids chocolate and ice cream galore....

But all that fun at times brought some bottle necks on the speed of service, and you experienced that and I noticed that other guests commented about it.

Please let me know how I may be of assistance to you within Four Seasons or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours cordially,

460 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Like the person before me, I am 4 days into my stay. The concierge and reception are poor. None of my requests have been attended to. I asked for my spa appointment to be changed. Was told it had been but it hadn't so there was no appointment for me. We ordered a cab for 6 of us for 7.45. It didn't turn up and we had to wait another 20 mins. No one at the hotel seemed to know what was going on. I booked a table at the restaurant, and surprise surprise when we got down there it wasn't booked. Shoddy for the 4 seasons and nowhere as good as the other 4 seasons I have stayed at. Saying that the staff round the pool couldnt beogre helpful.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Claudine C.

Thank you very much for crying out loud through the net your frustration, while it was happening. It is very painful for us because it becomes public. But it is also real.

Thank you for meeting Andree our Director of Rooms who was able to become a bit like your angel for the rest of your stay but I wanted to also give you again my direct email address for anything you may need within Four Seasons or Morocco: felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Respectfully,

Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stayed at Four Seasons Marrakech for 3 nights in April 2014. One word . Amazing. We were for free upgraded to a suite . The entrance with the flowers and the harp player make your arrival something you will never forget.
Surrounding gardens and pools an oasis . Fantastic room . Excellent service , 2 swimming pools one for adults only very relaxing
Take your time for breakfast and try their orange juice (one of the best ever) and ham . Food is very good at the pool bar . We also tried the very good Italian restaurant .
Take your coffee at sunset at the entrance bar.
If you travel with children there is an amazing Play Room and yard with Basket Ball , Ping-pong , Billiard , Game Consoles , Games like Monopoly and Cluedo . Everything children need.
That's why Four Seasons is always a must .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Npasxa,

You are so so nice to write about us, to take the time to say good things about the team and the Resort. Thank you very much. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I only hope that one day you return, please let me know, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Cordially,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stayed at this amazing hotel to celebrate our 20th Wedding anniversary last week and I can say the service by the staff was incredible. We have stayed in good hotels all over the world but the service has never been so good. On the first morning at breakfast the mangoes in the fruit section had run out, when I asked the waiter about it he informed me they were all finished. Within the hour there was a knock at our bedroom door and there stood the waiter with a plate of cut mangoes for me. Great service, beautiful roses everywhere. A tranquil place away from the hustle of the city. The boys by the pool were also really good at bringing fruit and drinks out through out the day. They were also really helpful at finding you somewhere to sit and moving umbrellas. Thank you for a really memorable stay.

Dear LoveHoliday22,

You know what is special. What our waiter did during your stay, as much as others may say, can not be trained. This was something that came directly from his heart. I did not know. And he did not tell anybody. It is so special that you mentioned it to me, because it gives me the chance now to go back to the team and give him a super praise. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I can not thank you enough for having shared your experience. It gives me a great feeling today!
Please if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Morocco, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours respectfully,

Hartley Wintney, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

My husband and I spent a couple of days in the luxury of Four Seasons Marrakesh celebrating our
Silver Wedding Anniversary, I think we struck "Gold." !!
The service given by every member of staff was of most high courteous standard.
The interior was a treat with lavish bouquets of roses everywhere. Our bedroom spacious with al view of beautiful garden landscaping was a perfect setting for us with the most beautiful swimming pool i have ever swam in (slate lined) and the back drop of the snowcapped Atlas Mountains was the "icing on the cake " !!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear DandJW1989,

We are the ones that are very grateful for you to have chosen us to celebrate this special landmark in your life. Thank you. And let me know if I may be of any assistance at all, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours cordially,

Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stayed at Four season for a week in late Feb 2014. We bought pick up service from the airport and paid approx. 100 Euro, however the hotel lies literary 10 min. from the airport with a taxi. So it is a total rip off - we recommend just paying a taxi driver out side instead.

Our hotel room/suite was faboulus. We stayed in the pavillion villa with own little (cold) pool, but I was so nice and ok private. The service and staff was amazing throughout our stay. SPA treatment was good and staff treatment at the pool was also great. Yoga classes was also good. We were really treated well and I felt showered with flowers, when we came to the room and ate at the restaurant. We ate at all of the: the best is Bleu d'Orange.

Room Tip: Breakfast is ok, but you get a bit tired of the same breakfast every day. However Juices were fantas...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Annie_M_Schultz,

Thank you very much for coming all the way from Denmark. Although it is a direct flight it is still 4 hours. I know well as my wife was born in Kolding and her family now lives permanently in Tischvilde. Sorry I am going off track! It must be the late hour. My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I take a good list of things to work on from your stay i.e. Pick up price from Airport and the plounge pool heating did not work 100 percent in your suite. I am so happy to hear that we were able to connect well with you during your stay. Thank you very much Annie_M_Schultz for taking a bit of time to talk about them. It is great! Please let me know when you return, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

london
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went only to snoop around and to eat lunch. We ordered chicken curry that turned out to be more chicken than curry. Still very new so needs time to mature. At moment little sense of place, few trees, lots of cement. Beautiful water features. You can sense it's corporate-owned and expect it to be what it is, a safe reliable oasis for the very wealthy. Banker friendly beige tones and plush pinks in public areas. A bit far from town but if you don't mind spending time with golfers from America this is your place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear aliceinmaasailand,

One lunch it takes to go down the numbers, one lunch. But as someone said in Hospitality we are as good as our last meal... And yours was not memorable. I am so sorry for it. And as much as it hurts the low rating, I thank you very much for being there and take the time to write about us.

One thing is clear about us, we are not about the fufu, the sauce or the outside look. We bring the protein out; our heart is out there and I would just have loved for you to give us just a bit more of time to show it. Just a bit more time.

Would you consider to come back? Maybe you are still in Marrakech, please give us another chance. I promise you that we will do all to show you more the genuine care that comes from each and every employee of the Resort. My telephone number is +212 524359200, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Respectfully,

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!