we ahd a great break in Marrakech and the Atlas Mountains.. never visited Morocco before.. hotel is very handy from the airport only 10 mins transfer. It looks and feels like most 4 seasons hotels I have stayed in.
POSITIVES: Great bathrooms, beds, great breakfasts, and lounges, very helpful concierge, great front of house staff, awesome bars, very good pool restarant..., and 2 nice pools.. The Hammam spa was awesome.. Lovely Gardens...
NEGATIVES... Not Cheap, wifi is charged, and pool drinks service is under staffed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech