This hotel lives up to the Four Seasons brand but with an Arabian flavor. Our group of more than 150 persons arrived after 11pm, nearly 5 hours after our expected arrival. Even so, the hotel staff was waiting for us. We were greeted with delicious mint tea. Check-in was handled efficiently with two tables set up in the lobby (not the check-in area) for our key distribution. By the time we got to our room, half of our luggage was already there (and the rest arrived a short time later). Our group was in Morocco for a conference. Because of our size, a ballroom was used to serve our daily breakfast which included an omelette station. The hotel property covers a huge area. The grounds are beautiful and need to be explored. Everyone was pleasant and doing all to make us feel very welcome. This was particularly important since you realize that many of the staff did not speak English but they smiled warmly. The hotel was not a long distance from tourist attractions and shopping and hotel staff was very good about arranging transportation. Our standard room was large with a very relaxing seating area outside the sliding doors. The large bathroom contained a deep soaking tub and a rainfall showerhead. This Four Seasons did not disappoint. It is definitely worth a return stay. For a group as large as ours, I did not hear of any complaints during our 4 night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech