We absolutely loved this hotel! it was simply beautiful and breathtaking. The Moroccan architecture and the riad design is lovely The staff were the friendliest I have seen anywhere else, always greeting you with a smile, rooms are lovely and clean with great views. We loved the design of the bathroom with the unusual looking bath tub. The hotel premises is huge and there are places to relax everywhere, the poolside, the garden, the cultural center. I cannot say enough about the spa, its lovely, be sure to do the Moroccan hamman before you leave or just simply enjoy the Jacuzzi and the warm ambience of the place. I would recommend the four seasons without hesitation and would certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech