“That great extra touch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #84 of 460 hotels in Marrakech
Kano, Nigeria
“That great extra touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We absolutely loved this hotel! it was simply beautiful and breathtaking. The Moroccan architecture and the riad design is lovely The staff were the friendliest I have seen anywhere else, always greeting you with a smile, rooms are lovely and clean with great views. We loved the design of the bathroom with the unusual looking bath tub. The hotel premises is huge and there are places to relax everywhere, the poolside, the garden, the cultural center. I cannot say enough about the spa, its lovely, be sure to do the Moroccan hamman before you leave or just simply enjoy the Jacuzzi and the warm ambience of the place. I would recommend the four seasons without hesitation and would certainly be back.

Room Tip: ask for the atlas views
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Yashua2011,

I am so happy that you mentioned our Marifa Cultural Center in your note. I know that Mariam and the rest of the girls put a fantastic effort in offer a little and well researched quality ´´souk´´ in the middle of the Resort that is a jewel.

We have been super lucky to receive Verena. all the way from the Georges V in Paris. She has an incredible passion to the Spa.

I am really lucky today, as I read your note and there is TODAY lots of things to be proud of. We have been working hard and we continue to do it, bringing a genuine Morocco feeling to what we do. In just a few days Solano will bring in more senses of Morocco from the music to the last tagine. It is fascinating to see Armig and Charles and Sylvain the pastry Chef and all the Sous Chefs and Marc the BIG chef working together to bring more flavors in. I hope you come back to enjoy it.

You know that we were very honored to have you with us and it is very special that you took the time to write. Please please let me know if in the future I may be of assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

395 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The Four Seasons is a truly great hotel, with superb staff. The service was impeccable, and the hotel all you could ask for. The management were always around, which in most hotels is not the case. The food was perfect. Fresh roses throughout the hotel were just beautiful.

Cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear John w,

If there is something that makes me excited about your review is that you mention that the leaders were around. Thank you. I believe in a very old Spanish saying that talks about how the eye of the farmer makes the fields more fertile. Indeed I believe that we all need the support, the coach and we need to be there were the guests are. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Please John w, if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Hawaii/Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel, as part of a group (50 people) from Jan 10-14, 2014 and overall our stay was excellent. The deluxe room we had was very spacious, the bed/pillows comfortable and the bathroom extra large and comfortable. The added bonus of a walk-in closet was very handy.

The attention to detail at the hotel was seen throughout our stay, from the welcome goodies left for our 3 yr old son on his child bed, to the service of the famous Moroccan mint tea served in the lobby area around the clock.

Room service and housekeeping were top notch - fast, efficient and very friendly.

The only downside to our stay was the breakfast buffet. Although the food was tasty, there wasn't much variety day after day. We had 4 breakfasts at the hotel and the menu was the same for all of the mornings. The spread included an omelet station, array of pastries and breads, fruits, cereals and hot dishes, but a bit of variety would have been appreciated.

We didn't have a chance to use the kids center or the pool (since we were on a tight schedule with our group), but I'm sure it would have been super based on the walks we made around the vast property.

I'd definitely recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Marrakech.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear HawaiianIndian,

Your review is the perfect example that for us in the Hospitality industry we are, really, as good as our ''last meal''. Here we have been talking about the upgrades to the Breakfast buffet and then we let you down. Please forgive us. I promise, I promise, we take this very seriously. We take your recommendation to improve here very well. I am uploading a picture of the upgraded new stations that we are adding, also the new local flairs that we are bringing now to the table i.e. The Morrocan Batboot, a delicious breakfast spread that we present with freshly made sort of the morrocan style English muffins.

Sorry, I did not tell you who I am. My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Please if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Morroco please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one week with our baby during the month of January and we had a truly wonderful stay. The service was impeccable, delicious food with a very professional restaurant manager - Charles. The staff at the Spa were particularly special in their welcome and after visiting many Spa's around Europe, I can say without doubt the Four Seasons Marrakech have a very special team.
The hotel organised an Apero evening which allowed us to meet other guests and staff over some food and drinks, highlighting again, a very personal touch which we thoroughly enjoyed.
Upon our departure we were waived off by the ever helpful concierge and the hotel manager Nick Yarnell who made us feel so welcome throughout our stay.

Dear S Jardin2014,

I was so lucky when we were able to transfer Charles from our Hotel in Paris the George V. It is great to have his enthusiasm, his know how and his will. I love to see him enthusiastic about our guests experience and crazy about food!

Nick is just the best right hand I could ever have. It makes me feel so happy to hear that he was close to you during your stay and there to bid farewell.

I hope one day you return, or that I may be of any assistance to you within Four Seasons or Morocco, please let me know then. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I took my mother to the Four Seasons Resort in Marrakech for 4 nights over the Christmas period. It was amazing! The accommodation, service and food was all excellent! Everyone was extremely welcoming and helpful. The gardens were beautiful and lying by the pool, having a drink in one of the lounges or visiting the spa provided instant relaxation after exploring the city. I honestly could not fault anything.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear EldonLondon,

You are so graceful, thank you very much for your note. It was very special to have you and your family with us. I do hope that one day you make it back.

I am here, you know, for anything I may be of assistance. I know the team would love to take care of your family again.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have been to many luxury hotels, but FS Marrakech clearly stands out for its superior service and unmatched quality of the staff, which make you feel so welcomed from the moment they pick you up from the airport. Superior degree of care and a desire to go an extra mile. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the morning sun!
Dear Anatoly C,

There is something about the Moroccan hospitality about doing things from the heart. You may have noticed it, when you shake the hand of someone from here, when he sees you are genuinely saying hello, right after the hand shake he or she will touch his heart. Like saying hello straight from their soul. It is very special.

I hope one day you make it back, please let me know, or if I can be of any assistance within Four Seasons or maybe Morocco, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

By reviewing this particular hotel during my last stay in Morocco, I have to say that I regret spending in Four Seasons Marrakech only one night. I find the hotel amazing - the overall architecture and design are so good, and the gardens are absolutely beautiful. These are one of the best that I have seen in Morocco.
The service is perfect, the staff are helpful and polite, the rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. The breakfast is generous and tasty. I find very important also is the feeling of relaxation even when you're there for work. I would like to extend my greetings to the staff of the hotel for their efforts to make everybody to feel at ease as much as possible. As I said, the only problem was my too short visit there. Hopefully I will not make the same mistake twice :)))

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Please Strasho N, come back! Let me know when you could come. Send me a note directly, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I can't wait now to have the team together and read your nice note to all. It is very rewarding to read a note from a guest that we were able to make feel good!

You mention about the feel of being relax when working. I am just coming from what we call our Sports and activities day: We, all the employees get together and play all kind of team sports and fun games and activities, then we all eat together a simple barbecue and salads and ice cream. We all work hard together and we all, like today, take the time to share a laugh a bit of sport, a bite to eat. It may be simple but it is huge and I believe that done genuinely it is critical to create an environment where there is a feeling of relaxation and camaraderie when we are at work. So no secret, just sharing and bonding the tough working days and also a bit of fun and sport.

I thank you so much for taking the time to write, and write nice things about your stay.

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!