“Pleasant stay, excellent service !!!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #77 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
New York City, New York
“Pleasant stay, excellent service !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I think the best feature of this property is the amazing service of the staff. Everything seems to be extremely courteous and helpful. I bought some gifts from the market and went to the gift shop to ask for bags for me to carry on the plane. They offered to wrap these gifts for me! I was extremely impressed.
Overall this property is very high quality. It is very clean and quaint.
I think breakfast could be a lot better. The selection is rather limited and there is not much meat available if that is important to you. The sausages taste quite unusual.
The gym is well equipped but I am not sure why they constantly turn the AC off. The city is hot and the work out room is steaming hot but they just leave the doors open and keep the AC off. I asked the staff once and he closed all the doors and got someone to turn the AC system on. But I felt like it's such a big production for them, so I just tolerated the heat at the gym for the remaining 4 days.
The spa is a must go!! I had this treatment by Tarek and he's absolutely fantastic! It's highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear BforBoy,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I really appreciate your super comments about the service and the attitude of the team. This is great but how can we feel fulfilled if we let you down with the AC in the Gym. We need to work on this. I am concerned that if this is during winter, how it is going to be in April or later on in summer. I have shared it already with the Engineering team to see if this is an issue of power or to monitor it correctly.

We have been working a lot on our Breakfast offerings and I promise you we are going to continue. This week we have added new stations, increase the bakery section, and we are putting together a new action cooking section. We have been having a bit of a challenge to find good pork sausages here, no reason for us not to continue until we find good selection.

I hope you return and let us take care of you and show you our improvements. Or maybe I can be of any help within Four Seasons or Morocco, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours cordially,

Felix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Exceptional Four Seasons service at a beautiful property. Personnel were warm, friendly and very helpful. Very memorable anniversary stay with hotel providing fresh flowers daily, champagne and treats for our anniversary. Enjoyed the facilities including the restaurants, pool and spa. Hotel also arranged transportation to the city, Atlas Mountains and Essaouira. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear AHFernandez,

Please do, please come back one day! and Thank you for talking about us so gracefully. I am here to be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Morroco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

It is sometime since your last visit. You should see us now, all going finalizing all the details for the festivities. The Resort takes a different, as the whether is different, but yet very cozy environment, with the ginger scents, and the chimneys. The climax will be the New Years Eve party. It will be magnificent.

Yours Cordially,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We arrived late at night and once through the gates of the resort we were instantly transported into a magical candlelit oasis of calm. Check in was efficient and pleasantly relaxed over a cup of mint tea. The Deluxe Pavillion suite was rather spectacular with a cavernous lounge and spacious terrace with plunge pool. The breakfast was hearty and delicious with ample choice for even the most discerning of tastebuds. We tried the Italian which was ridiculously authentic (i lived in Italy for several years) and even equipped with a wood fired pizza oven! The Azzera grill served healthy fare and was also delicious. The complimentary evening car was a much appreciated service that we made good use of. The resort was impeccably maintained, though the defining and exceptional feature of this Hotel is the staff. Without fail they were all professional and friendly, always going the extra mile. The only suggestion i could make is that for wheelchair users the accessible room, though well equipped with Japanese toilet and walk-in shower could have done with a few more handrails for support and a shower chair).All in all a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Pavillion Suites are further away form the main building but very spacious and well appointed
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sarah19London,

I promise we will put more handrails for the accessible rooms!. You have been so kind with your comments, so graceful when talking about us. Thank you very much.

Our Italian Restaurant: We are putting so much effort here. We want to make sure that it is all about the quality of the food here, how authentic it is. Federico the Manager and Francesco the chef. They are so authentic!. You have to see them sometimes discussing about the authenticity of every dish. One is coming from Cuomo and the other from Napoli... They are so passionate. It is fantastic!

I hope you come back Sarah19London, please let me know when you do. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours respectfully,

surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights for her 21st birthday treat and I can safely say this is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. The staff were so helpful and friendly and truly couldn't do enough for us. We were made so welcome from the minute we arrived. We even received a lovely cake for my daughters birthday. We had room service the first evening and it was delicious, lots of it and very well presented. The busy medina is just about a 5 minute taxi ride away but it's so nice to return to such a beautiful peaceful place after a busy day out.
Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so special.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear chuteySurrey,

It would be absolutely amazing that you were to return for the super 22nd birthday.... Please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

It was indeed very special to have you with us over such an important birthday of your daughter. If I would only take back that age....

Best,

Aurora, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Another very positive experience with 4 Seasons resorts. The property is beautiful, the rooms the same, and the service was excellent. We dined one evening in the Moroccan restaurant and the food was excellent. Each morning we had the buffet breakfast, and while a bit pricey, was an outstanding array of quality food. The location, while in the city is a little on the fringe. We were there on pleasure and so the Medina area was a natural destination. We did use the complimentary car service (6pm-11pm) once, and that was fine. A service that ran during the day would have complimented the on-site experience. As it was, we used taxis, which also meant a haggle over the price each time.
All in all however, it is an oasis in an oasis - a vacation within a vacation - while staying at this resort.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Scott A,

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I loved it when you talked about us. When you take the time to write things about the Hotel and when you write about the people here and the service. Thank you. I am thinking of you now, how cold it must be in Aurora, Canada, now. Please come back soon. Today it is close to 20 degrees here.

You are very right we need to continue looking to increase the shuttle service from us to the Medina area. It is so close the area and yet it may be a hassle to take a taxi back and forth.

Please, if I may ever be of any assistance let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours Cordially,

Rabat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

It first time I visit Marrakesh, and it's the first time I stay in one of Four Seasons hotels and resorts, really I enjoyed my stay, the warm welcoming, the process of check in, hospitality, kindness of staff, the hotel condition, the quality of food, service, the helpful concierge, and more, all are excellent, really the stay in Four Seasons make you like the place you are visiting for all activities.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you very much Marwan K, for your kind words, for taking the time to talk about us. I am so grateful. I look forward to come and tell the rest of the team.
I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.
I hope you come back one day, if I may ever be of any assistance please let me know. I would love to help. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Yours cordially,
Lancashire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stayed here in November. What can I say absolutely wonderful. Shirt transfer time from the airport, speedy check in and shown to our room very quickly.

we stayed in a PAvillion room with direct access to the swimming pool. There were two single beds and ample room for a pull out sofa bed.

There was a huge flat screen tv with English channels although limited. Also there was a large choice of music you could play through the tv.

Massive bathroom with his and hers sinks separate bth and showe. The bath is probably the biggest I have ever seen in a hotel room...lovely and deep.

There was ample wardrobe space and a separate dressing room.

The grounds around the hotel are immaculately kept and all the staff are very pleasant, always take the time ti say hello / good morning.

The resort its self is huge and we got lost on several occasions. Whenever we asked for directions to the bar or restaurants the staff would go out of the way to actually take you to your destination, whilst telling you lots of information about the hotel. I have never encountered staff with such pride for where they work .

we stayed half board and the food was absolutely delicious. Breakfast there was ample choice of hot and cold options , and the orange juice is to die for the best I have ever tasted.. Our evening meals were most tasty cooked to a high standard.

Marrakech-The resort itself is about 15 mins by taxi to the Medina and the markets of the old town, although it wasn't what I was expecting it was still a wonderful experience and I would definitely go back

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Kel2203,

It is late night here in Marrakech, and reading your review brings me back to the General Assembly that we had today with all the team. The team is working so hard, that when I read your note it makes me regret not having opened the Trip Advisor earlier to bring it with me and read it to them. Thank you.

We very well know that we are only as good as our last meal. But today, I really want to take this good moment to the team as you were just here.

I only hope that one day I may be of assistance to you within Four Seasons or Marrakech or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours Respectfully,

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!