“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
surrey
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights for her 21st birthday treat and I can safely say this is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. The staff were so helpful and friendly and truly couldn't do enough for us. We were made so welcome from the minute we arrived. We even received a lovely cake for my daughters birthday. We had room service the first evening and it was delicious, lots of it and very well presented. The busy medina is just about a 5 minute taxi ride away but it's so nice to return to such a beautiful peaceful place after a busy day out.
Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so special.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear chuteySurrey,

It would be absolutely amazing that you were to return for the super 22nd birthday.... Please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

It was indeed very special to have you with us over such an important birthday of your daughter. If I would only take back that age....

Best,

Felix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Aurora, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Another very positive experience with 4 Seasons resorts. The property is beautiful, the rooms the same, and the service was excellent. We dined one evening in the Moroccan restaurant and the food was excellent. Each morning we had the buffet breakfast, and while a bit pricey, was an outstanding array of quality food. The location, while in the city is a little on the fringe. We were there on pleasure and so the Medina area was a natural destination. We did use the complimentary car service (6pm-11pm) once, and that was fine. A service that ran during the day would have complimented the on-site experience. As it was, we used taxis, which also meant a haggle over the price each time.
All in all however, it is an oasis in an oasis - a vacation within a vacation - while staying at this resort.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Scott A,

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I loved it when you talked about us. When you take the time to write things about the Hotel and when you write about the people here and the service. Thank you. I am thinking of you now, how cold it must be in Aurora, Canada, now. Please come back soon. Today it is close to 20 degrees here.

You are very right we need to continue looking to increase the shuttle service from us to the Medina area. It is so close the area and yet it may be a hassle to take a taxi back and forth.

Please, if I may ever be of any assistance let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours Cordially,

Rabat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

It first time I visit Marrakesh, and it's the first time I stay in one of Four Seasons hotels and resorts, really I enjoyed my stay, the warm welcoming, the process of check in, hospitality, kindness of staff, the hotel condition, the quality of food, service, the helpful concierge, and more, all are excellent, really the stay in Four Seasons make you like the place you are visiting for all activities.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you very much Marwan K, for your kind words, for taking the time to talk about us. I am so grateful. I look forward to come and tell the rest of the team.
I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.
I hope you come back one day, if I may ever be of any assistance please let me know. I would love to help. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Yours cordially,
Lancashire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stayed here in November. What can I say absolutely wonderful. Shirt transfer time from the airport, speedy check in and shown to our room very quickly.

we stayed in a PAvillion room with direct access to the swimming pool. There were two single beds and ample room for a pull out sofa bed.

There was a huge flat screen tv with English channels although limited. Also there was a large choice of music you could play through the tv.

Massive bathroom with his and hers sinks separate bth and showe. The bath is probably the biggest I have ever seen in a hotel room...lovely and deep.

There was ample wardrobe space and a separate dressing room.

The grounds around the hotel are immaculately kept and all the staff are very pleasant, always take the time ti say hello / good morning.

The resort its self is huge and we got lost on several occasions. Whenever we asked for directions to the bar or restaurants the staff would go out of the way to actually take you to your destination, whilst telling you lots of information about the hotel. I have never encountered staff with such pride for where they work .

we stayed half board and the food was absolutely delicious. Breakfast there was ample choice of hot and cold options , and the orange juice is to die for the best I have ever tasted.. Our evening meals were most tasty cooked to a high standard.

Marrakech-The resort itself is about 15 mins by taxi to the Medina and the markets of the old town, although it wasn't what I was expecting it was still a wonderful experience and I would definitely go back

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Kel2203,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

It is late night here in Marrakech, and reading your review brings me back to the General Assembly that we had today with all the team. The team is working so hard, that when I read your note it makes me regret not having opened the Trip Advisor earlier to bring it with me and read it to them. Thank you.

We very well know that we are only as good as our last meal. But today, I really want to take this good moment to the team as you were just here.

I only hope that one day I may be of assistance to you within Four Seasons or Marrakech or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours Respectfully,

Casablanca, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

It's the third time in a row i'm staying at FS Marrakech. It seems training has paid off. The staff have come a long way since my last stay, and everything was perfect this time. Staff, from Front Desk to Housekeeping are all smiling and very friendly, always eager to please. The grounds are beautiful as ever. I had a Deluxe room with a very nice view of the Atlas mountains on a clear day. Breakfast was high quality and consistent, but make sure you order the items that are not in the buffet spread (e.g. pancakes and waffles, and the detox smoothie YUMMY). A special thanks goes to Felix the new GM of the hotel. His simplicity and attentiveness make him a real credit to the property. If I wanted to be really picky, I just noticed that the small refreshments that are usually sent out to guests hanging out by the pool were not available this time, but let's blame it on the weather. It was not pool season yet. Also, the themed pop-up bar was very cool, though it doesn't attract a lot of people. I will be back. See you in a few months FS Marrakech.

Room Tip: Superior and Deluxe rooms are exactly the same in terms of size and design, but Deluxe room has a ni...
Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear HassanBen,

Thank you, Thank you Thank you. For coming back. For really showing care for the Hotel to be better. It was great to have you around again.

You are very right that the weather was on and off, although it is very true that if there is water in the pool, refreshments are to happen.

Respectfully,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Our Abercrombie & Kent tour of Morocco ended in Marrakech. A great place to end a terrific tour. Beautiful and extensive grounds. Very helpful and accommodating staff who made you feel pampered. Great food, even the room service food. Very good-sized room. Their freelance hair stylist returned in the early evening in order to accommodate several people from our group. Very nice gift shop with unique items. The colors of the flower arrangements in the lobby and around the hotel were breathtaking.

Room Tip: The private terraces are very private.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear SharBer,

I take special note when you speak about the the Gift Shop. I know that a lot of how nice it is because of the Manager: Myriam Thomet, in addition to the Marifa Cultural center or the Gift Shop, she also runs the kids program. Myriam is so incredibly committed with the artisans locally, who is good and genuine. She navigates so well through all the Souks and way beyond. And she is so genuine. I am very lucky to work with her. The shop is not at the entrance of the Hotel, and yet it is a delight.

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I hope I will ever be of assistance to you within Marrakech, or Morocco or within Four Seasons, let me give you my direct email address: felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours respectfully,

Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights and had a great time. All staff are friendly, helpful and professional and make sure you have a memorable stay. The hotel has beautiful gardens, a great swimming pool, great colours and fabrics everywhere and very stylish and the breakfast is very sumptuous. Loved every minute of my stay! Highly recommendable..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Gretagg,

I was a bit nervous, I must confessed, when I was about to read your review. We are becoming busier and busier and I felt for a moment that we may not have taken care of you as you were expecting. Thank you for your nice comments. I loved when you wrote about the great colours and fabrics everywhere. Thank you, when you spend here every day, you end up almost forgeting about it. Thank you.

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Gretagg, if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, well or even Morocco, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!