Another very positive experience with 4 Seasons resorts. The property is beautiful, the rooms the same, and the service was excellent. We dined one evening in the Moroccan restaurant and the food was excellent. Each morning we had the buffet breakfast, and while a bit pricey, was an outstanding array of quality food. The location, while in the city is a little on the fringe. We were there on pleasure and so the Medina area was a natural destination. We did use the complimentary car service (6pm-11pm) once, and that was fine. A service that ran during the day would have complimented the on-site experience. As it was, we used taxis, which also meant a haggle over the price each time.
All in all however, it is an oasis in an oasis - a vacation within a vacation - while staying at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech