Stayed here in November. What can I say absolutely wonderful. Shirt transfer time from the airport, speedy check in and shown to our room very quickly.
we stayed in a PAvillion room with direct access to the swimming pool. There were two single beds and ample room for a pull out sofa bed.
There was a huge flat screen tv with English channels although limited. Also there was a large choice of music you could play through the tv.
Massive bathroom with his and hers sinks separate bth and showe. The bath is probably the biggest I have ever seen in a hotel room...lovely and deep.
There was ample wardrobe space and a separate dressing room.
The grounds around the hotel are immaculately kept and all the staff are very pleasant, always take the time ti say hello / good morning.
The resort its self is huge and we got lost on several occasions. Whenever we asked for directions to the bar or restaurants the staff would go out of the way to actually take you to your destination, whilst telling you lots of information about the hotel. I have never encountered staff with such pride for where they work .
we stayed half board and the food was absolutely delicious. Breakfast there was ample choice of hot and cold options , and the orange juice is to die for the best I have ever tasted.. Our evening meals were most tasty cooked to a high standard.
Marrakech-The resort itself is about 15 mins by taxi to the Medina and the markets of the old town, although it wasn't what I was expecting it was still a wonderful experience and I would definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech