“It's a keeper !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
Casablanca, Morocco
“It's a keeper !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

It's the third time in a row i'm staying at FS Marrakech. It seems training has paid off. The staff have come a long way since my last stay, and everything was perfect this time. Staff, from Front Desk to Housekeeping are all smiling and very friendly, always eager to please. The grounds are beautiful as ever. I had a Deluxe room with a very nice view of the Atlas mountains on a clear day. Breakfast was high quality and consistent, but make sure you order the items that are not in the buffet spread (e.g. pancakes and waffles, and the detox smoothie YUMMY). A special thanks goes to Felix the new GM of the hotel. His simplicity and attentiveness make him a real credit to the property. If I wanted to be really picky, I just noticed that the small refreshments that are usually sent out to guests hanging out by the pool were not available this time, but let's blame it on the weather. It was not pool season yet. Also, the themed pop-up bar was very cool, though it doesn't attract a lot of people. I will be back. See you in a few months FS Marrakech.

Room Tip: Superior and Deluxe rooms are exactly the same in terms of size and design, but Deluxe room has a ni...
Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear HassanBen,

Thank you, Thank you Thank you. For coming back. For really showing care for the Hotel to be better. It was great to have you around again.

You are very right that the weather was on and off, although it is very true that if there is water in the pool, refreshments are to happen.

Respectfully,

Felix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Our Abercrombie & Kent tour of Morocco ended in Marrakech. A great place to end a terrific tour. Beautiful and extensive grounds. Very helpful and accommodating staff who made you feel pampered. Great food, even the room service food. Very good-sized room. Their freelance hair stylist returned in the early evening in order to accommodate several people from our group. Very nice gift shop with unique items. The colors of the flower arrangements in the lobby and around the hotel were breathtaking.

Room Tip: The private terraces are very private.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear SharBer,

I take special note when you speak about the the Gift Shop. I know that a lot of how nice it is because of the Manager: Myriam Thomet, in addition to the Marifa Cultural center or the Gift Shop, she also runs the kids program. Myriam is so incredibly committed with the artisans locally, who is good and genuine. She navigates so well through all the Souks and way beyond. And she is so genuine. I am very lucky to work with her. The shop is not at the entrance of the Hotel, and yet it is a delight.

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I hope I will ever be of assistance to you within Marrakech, or Morocco or within Four Seasons, let me give you my direct email address: felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours respectfully,

Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights and had a great time. All staff are friendly, helpful and professional and make sure you have a memorable stay. The hotel has beautiful gardens, a great swimming pool, great colours and fabrics everywhere and very stylish and the breakfast is very sumptuous. Loved every minute of my stay! Highly recommendable..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Gretagg,

I was a bit nervous, I must confessed, when I was about to read your review. We are becoming busier and busier and I felt for a moment that we may not have taken care of you as you were expecting. Thank you for your nice comments. I loved when you wrote about the great colours and fabrics everywhere. Thank you, when you spend here every day, you end up almost forgeting about it. Thank you.

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Gretagg, if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, well or even Morocco, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Having stayed at many Four Seasons around the world, Marrakech didn't fail to deliver in any way, another memorable trip, thank you!

Very clean, open, fresh feel, lovely splashes of rich colours and use of delightful fabrics.

Rooms very spacious offering everything you can require. All positioned very central to the main facilities, the only downside in my opinion would be the terraces on the ground floor Pavilion rooms didn't offer much privacy as they are dotted along the pathways.

Lovely spa, not badly priced either considering this is a top five star hotel, book in advance as though very popular.

Main pool with plenty of loungers, cabanas too, frequent pool service, kids pool that was heated again with cabanas for shade in the hotter months.

Great choice of restaurants from poolside casual dining to elegant settings, fantastic selection to choose from and all exceptionally high standards.

Overall you cannot go wrong with Four Seasons, ticks all the boxes, surprised they aren't ranked higher than they are!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Martin Y,

It was fantastic to read your review. You were direct, straight forward and I personally very very happy that you wrote so many nice things about us. Thank you very much. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I hope I may ever be of assistance to you within Four Seasons or Marrakech, let me know if I may. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours cordially,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Four Seasons Marrakech for four nights and had the most amazing time. From the moment you enter the gate you know you are at a special place. Everything is perfectly manicured, the staff are all look genuinely happy to see you and immediately you forget about any stresses from wherever you travelled from.

The rooms are spacious and very well appointed, as nice as any 5 star hotel I have stayed at in the world. The facility is breathtaking and the lighting, music, colors and smells create an amazing ambiance.

The absolute best part is the staff. We arrived 40 minutes after booking and were immediately whisked away to the poolside restaurant to enjoy a complimentary lunch while our room was prepared. Everyone from the moment we arrived was very welcoming and never at once felt like they were after your wallet for anything. Every staff member has a smile, they all look very nice and put together and they are always ready to share a laugh about something. You can tell that they want to be there and take pride in providing the best customer service in the world.

After staying at The Four Seasons Marrakech I cannot wait to stay at another Four Seasons property on our next trip.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Tim P,

I am thinking that if there only one nice thing that I could bring back to the team from your review it would be when you say that it was GENUINE. This is so special.

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am today the lucky leader that comes back to the team with good news. Thank you very much. I am very conscious that in our effort to be better there will be other times that we may not reach the guests as they deserve. But today, I want to keep this feeling of happiness. There is no long that I have been here in Marrakech, I feel very fortunate, before I was the General Manager of the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet. An amazing city and superb people also.

Please please Tim P, let me know when I may be of assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech or Morocco, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

this vast complex is situated close to the airport we were only here for a few days but it was a truely great experience the room was huge and very modern the whole place was well run and the staff were amazing the hotel lobby had an amazing smell and I can safely say one of the best hotels I have stayed in

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Kevan L,

I can not thank you enough for your review and your kind words. There are at times that a few words of support feel like a million dollars. And this is one of them.

The team here is working so hard, all of us knowing that we are as good as our last meal served. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Please, if I may ever be of assistance within Four Seasons or here in Marrakech or Morocco, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours respectfully,

Beirut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed at the four seasons resort Marrakech for one night and it was one of a kind experience!
The beauty of the resort was so special, the service extremely professional and the decoration fascinating!

The pool was large and very clean, the special amenities provided there were very exclusive and the staff so friendly. Though more attention is required at the spa and gym.
The room was very spacious and marvelous with its private outdoor set and large bathroom and distinctive amenities.
The breakfast was great but one or two items were not very tasty as they should be (such as the labneh).
Although this is a resort, but it was very well maintained concerning the cleanliness of the roads, the transportation from the rooms to the main building or the restaurant.

I recommend anyone visiting Marrakech to have a stay at this unique hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear azad_mitri,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am traveling now on my way to our Hotel in Paris to meet our brand new CEO Mr. Allen Smith. It is a very exciting time, although I was a bit nervous when I opened the Trip Advisor worry that it may have been a guest that we did not care as deserved. Well it was just so great to read your note, refreshing and encouraging.

If I may ever be of any assistace within Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours cordially,

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!