Our Abercrombie & Kent tour of Morocco ended in Marrakech. A great place to end a terrific tour. Beautiful and extensive grounds. Very helpful and accommodating staff who made you feel pampered. Great food, even the room service food. Very good-sized room. Their freelance hair stylist returned in the early evening in order to accommodate several people from our group. Very nice gift shop with unique items. The colors of the flower arrangements in the lobby and around the hotel were breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech