“1001 nights in Marrakech!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #84 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Antwerp, Belgium
“1001 nights in Marrakech!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights and had a great time. All staff are friendly, helpful and professional and make sure you have a memorable stay. The hotel has beautiful gardens, a great swimming pool, great colours and fabrics everywhere and very stylish and the breakfast is very sumptuous. Loved every minute of my stay! Highly recommendable..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Gretagg,

I was a bit nervous, I must confessed, when I was about to read your review. We are becoming busier and busier and I felt for a moment that we may not have taken care of you as you were expecting. Thank you for your nice comments. I loved when you wrote about the great colours and fabrics everywhere. Thank you, when you spend here every day, you end up almost forgeting about it. Thank you.

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Gretagg, if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, well or even Morocco, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

462 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Having stayed at many Four Seasons around the world, Marrakech didn't fail to deliver in any way, another memorable trip, thank you!

Very clean, open, fresh feel, lovely splashes of rich colours and use of delightful fabrics.

Rooms very spacious offering everything you can require. All positioned very central to the main facilities, the only downside in my opinion would be the terraces on the ground floor Pavilion rooms didn't offer much privacy as they are dotted along the pathways.

Lovely spa, not badly priced either considering this is a top five star hotel, book in advance as though very popular.

Main pool with plenty of loungers, cabanas too, frequent pool service, kids pool that was heated again with cabanas for shade in the hotter months.

Great choice of restaurants from poolside casual dining to elegant settings, fantastic selection to choose from and all exceptionally high standards.

Overall you cannot go wrong with Four Seasons, ticks all the boxes, surprised they aren't ranked higher than they are!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Martin Y,

It was fantastic to read your review. You were direct, straight forward and I personally very very happy that you wrote so many nice things about us. Thank you very much. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I hope I may ever be of assistance to you within Four Seasons or Marrakech, let me know if I may. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Four Seasons Marrakech for four nights and had the most amazing time. From the moment you enter the gate you know you are at a special place. Everything is perfectly manicured, the staff are all look genuinely happy to see you and immediately you forget about any stresses from wherever you travelled from.

The rooms are spacious and very well appointed, as nice as any 5 star hotel I have stayed at in the world. The facility is breathtaking and the lighting, music, colors and smells create an amazing ambiance.

The absolute best part is the staff. We arrived 40 minutes after booking and were immediately whisked away to the poolside restaurant to enjoy a complimentary lunch while our room was prepared. Everyone from the moment we arrived was very welcoming and never at once felt like they were after your wallet for anything. Every staff member has a smile, they all look very nice and put together and they are always ready to share a laugh about something. You can tell that they want to be there and take pride in providing the best customer service in the world.

After staying at The Four Seasons Marrakech I cannot wait to stay at another Four Seasons property on our next trip.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Tim P,

I am thinking that if there only one nice thing that I could bring back to the team from your review it would be when you say that it was GENUINE. This is so special.

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am today the lucky leader that comes back to the team with good news. Thank you very much. I am very conscious that in our effort to be better there will be other times that we may not reach the guests as they deserve. But today, I want to keep this feeling of happiness. There is no long that I have been here in Marrakech, I feel very fortunate, before I was the General Manager of the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet. An amazing city and superb people also.

Please please Tim P, let me know when I may be of assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech or Morocco, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

this vast complex is situated close to the airport we were only here for a few days but it was a truely great experience the room was huge and very modern the whole place was well run and the staff were amazing the hotel lobby had an amazing smell and I can safely say one of the best hotels I have stayed in

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Kevan L,

I can not thank you enough for your review and your kind words. There are at times that a few words of support feel like a million dollars. And this is one of them.

The team here is working so hard, all of us knowing that we are as good as our last meal served. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Please, if I may ever be of assistance within Four Seasons or here in Marrakech or Morocco, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours respectfully,

Beirut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed at the four seasons resort Marrakech for one night and it was one of a kind experience!
The beauty of the resort was so special, the service extremely professional and the decoration fascinating!

The pool was large and very clean, the special amenities provided there were very exclusive and the staff so friendly. Though more attention is required at the spa and gym.
The room was very spacious and marvelous with its private outdoor set and large bathroom and distinctive amenities.
The breakfast was great but one or two items were not very tasty as they should be (such as the labneh).
Although this is a resort, but it was very well maintained concerning the cleanliness of the roads, the transportation from the rooms to the main building or the restaurant.

I recommend anyone visiting Marrakech to have a stay at this unique hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear azad_mitri,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am traveling now on my way to our Hotel in Paris to meet our brand new CEO Mr. Allen Smith. It is a very exciting time, although I was a bit nervous when I opened the Trip Advisor worry that it may have been a guest that we did not care as deserved. Well it was just so great to read your note, refreshing and encouraging.

If I may ever be of any assistace within Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Our stay ( we are a family with 3 kids) at the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech was fantastic. The staff is very friendry and carring, the hotel is elegant and is luxuriously decorated, our suite was perfectly designed for a family with kids ( a sliding door can be closed between the master bedroom and the living area ( Japanese toilets in the bathroom), the kids club is great ( small pool, lovely staff), the 2 main restaurants are good and affordable and the Spa is beautiful. It's pretty rare for me to describe a stay without complaining about something...maybe the very fist time. We will be back soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear fabrice D,

Thanks a million for your nice review! Thank you. We have made a lot of effort in ensuring that in the Hotel we may focus on families and yet we have a complete separated pool for the parents and other couples (or singles) to be in peace and quiet. I promise we will continue to get better and to define ourselves better in Marrakech. The Medina is great but it may even greater to be just 5 minutes away and decompress in our Resort. I feel energized by your comment and I look forward now to share it with the team, specially the team in the Marifa Cultural Center and the Kids and Young Adult Club and Center.I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Please let me know if I may be of any help when you return as you are planning. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours respectfully,

Hertfordshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great location - 15 mins from airport. Warm welcome on arrival, we had interconnecting rooms for my husband and 10 yr old daughter and I. More than enough space. Very comfortable beds and lovely bed linens. Staff very friendly and helpful. Kids club worked well introducing our daughter to English speaking girls and therefore having great fun in the kids pool most of the day. Breakfast good, lunch nice too by the pool or restaurant. All in all a lovely break. Hotel felt safe and small allowing my daughter to occasionally walk about hotel without an adult which felt very safe. You can see planes taking off from the airport whilst by the kids pool but didn't bother us as they flew away from pool and not over it. Thank you

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Justine H,

It has felt absolutely great to open the computer this morning and see your review. Thank you very much. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Nabila, Samira, Imane... All the team lead by Myriam Thomet in the Kids Club and the Marifa Cultural center are just one of our greatest assets. It goes much beyond the different pools, the kids club or the Young Adult Center... There is a lot of love and imagination. Yesterday I witness a little boy that had been in the Hotel for a week and when leaving he was very emotional, crying because he was leaving and was not going to see in a while his new friends.

I can wait to go to Myriam and share with her your note and nice comments about her team.

I hope I may be of help to you one day in the future, whether in Four Seasons or Marrakech. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!