“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #75 of 464 Hotels in Marrakech
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

this vast complex is situated close to the airport we were only here for a few days but it was a truely great experience the room was huge and very modern the whole place was well run and the staff were amazing the hotel lobby had an amazing smell and I can safely say one of the best hotels I have stayed in

• Stayed November 2013
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Kevan L,

I can not thank you enough for your review and your kind words. There are at times that a few words of support feel like a million dollars. And this is one of them.

The team here is working so hard, all of us knowing that we are as good as our last meal served. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Please, if I may ever be of assistance within Four Seasons or here in Marrakech or Morocco, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours respectfully,

Felix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Beirut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed at the four seasons resort Marrakech for one night and it was one of a kind experience!
The beauty of the resort was so special, the service extremely professional and the decoration fascinating!

The pool was large and very clean, the special amenities provided there were very exclusive and the staff so friendly. Though more attention is required at the spa and gym.
The room was very spacious and marvelous with its private outdoor set and large bathroom and distinctive amenities.
The breakfast was great but one or two items were not very tasty as they should be (such as the labneh).
Although this is a resort, but it was very well maintained concerning the cleanliness of the roads, the transportation from the rooms to the main building or the restaurant.

I recommend anyone visiting Marrakech to have a stay at this unique hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear azad_mitri,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am traveling now on my way to our Hotel in Paris to meet our brand new CEO Mr. Allen Smith. It is a very exciting time, although I was a bit nervous when I opened the Trip Advisor worry that it may have been a guest that we did not care as deserved. Well it was just so great to read your note, refreshing and encouraging.

If I may ever be of any assistace within Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Our stay ( we are a family with 3 kids) at the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech was fantastic. The staff is very friendry and carring, the hotel is elegant and is luxuriously decorated, our suite was perfectly designed for a family with kids ( a sliding door can be closed between the master bedroom and the living area ( Japanese toilets in the bathroom), the kids club is great ( small pool, lovely staff), the 2 main restaurants are good and affordable and the Spa is beautiful. It's pretty rare for me to describe a stay without complaining about something...maybe the very fist time. We will be back soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear fabrice D,

Thanks a million for your nice review! Thank you. We have made a lot of effort in ensuring that in the Hotel we may focus on families and yet we have a complete separated pool for the parents and other couples (or singles) to be in peace and quiet. I promise we will continue to get better and to define ourselves better in Marrakech. The Medina is great but it may even greater to be just 5 minutes away and decompress in our Resort. I feel energized by your comment and I look forward now to share it with the team, specially the team in the Marifa Cultural Center and the Kids and Young Adult Club and Center.I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Please let me know if I may be of any help when you return as you are planning. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours respectfully,

Hertfordshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great location - 15 mins from airport. Warm welcome on arrival, we had interconnecting rooms for my husband and 10 yr old daughter and I. More than enough space. Very comfortable beds and lovely bed linens. Staff very friendly and helpful. Kids club worked well introducing our daughter to English speaking girls and therefore having great fun in the kids pool most of the day. Breakfast good, lunch nice too by the pool or restaurant. All in all a lovely break. Hotel felt safe and small allowing my daughter to occasionally walk about hotel without an adult which felt very safe. You can see planes taking off from the airport whilst by the kids pool but didn't bother us as they flew away from pool and not over it. Thank you

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Justine H,

It has felt absolutely great to open the computer this morning and see your review. Thank you very much. I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

Nabila, Samira, Imane... All the team lead by Myriam Thomet in the Kids Club and the Marifa Cultural center are just one of our greatest assets. It goes much beyond the different pools, the kids club or the Young Adult Center... There is a lot of love and imagination. Yesterday I witness a little boy that had been in the Hotel for a week and when leaving he was very emotional, crying because he was leaving and was not going to see in a while his new friends.

I can wait to go to Myriam and share with her your note and nice comments about her team.

I hope I may be of help to you one day in the future, whether in Four Seasons or Marrakech. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The resort is hardly fifteen minutes away from the airport by taxi. It is a very nice resort with total of 4 floors and Riad rooms! Service is fantastic and rooms are brilliant. Especially 1 I was staying in, in the main building. It is a good place to hold conferences, workshops, training sessions etc.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear IMTI787,

Thank you very much first for the photos. It is great to see them. But also to talk about us and for your kind comments.

I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. It was great to have you with us and I look forward to welcome you again when you make it back for a conference. Please let me know. My direct email adress is felix.murillo0fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Before going to the Four seasons Marrakech, with my husband we were really looking forward to it because every time we travel we go to a Four season if it's available in that city and have been satisfied since then. However, when we first arrived and wanted to check in, the front desk manager didn't believe we were married and did not want to check us in, which is completely outrageous. People do not usually carry marriage certificate and we have never been asked to provide one. I can understand it's Morocco but we were in Sofitel Casablanca before and when they asked if we were married our answer was enough for them (because that is how you treat your customers). Not believing a customer is treating them as liars and this is completely unacceptable. We don't go to 5 stars hotels like The Four seasons to be treated that way, it is not some cheap hotel that can afford to talk that way to customers especially loyal customers.
But after that everything was good, we really loved the hotel and the staff was wonderful but this incident really got on our nerves and we couldn't enjoy it as we were expecting. Not to mention that after coming back to our room one night at 1 in the morning the shower wasn't working THE SHOWER and we had to wait for a guy for about an hour to fix it that is really something. But at least they were kind enough to remove that night from our bill (after we requested it of course). What a shame!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Amina25,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I feel so much for you and I agree actually that is very unfair. No matter how nice we planned to ask you, no matter how corteous Andre, our Rooms Manager, was when he asked you. He was not successfull in transmitting you our full empathy. This was a very unfortunate begining of your trip and I am so sorry about it

We are coming to the local authorities again to share your frustration and our difficulties in foollowing the local regulations that requires our Moroccan guests to prove their marriage prior to check in to any Hotel, however the authorities have been clear and strict with us in the past.

This regulation does not apply when both guests present foreign passports.

I think I would be feeling the same way as you if I were asked. I can not blame you for it. It is unfortunate though that we are penalized by it. Your days of rest and escape were ruined by this very unfortunate situation but maybe only maybe because you saw that at least we are genuine in our aproach and in extending service and attention you consider to return. If that is the case or if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons please let me know, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Respectfully,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very nice hotel, very clean, very comfortable bed and room...
Food is nice and clean although a bit slow to deliver...
The gentleman who plays at the lobby is amazing...
The facilities are very good, we had a big conference and exhibition it was very nice...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Soossoos,

I think you are very kind to us. Although you had to wait a bit for your food you rated us top in service. Thank you very much. It gives us additional motivation to keep on working to be better.

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasaons Resort Marrakech. Thank you for talking about Hiba, he is a terrific canonist and we are so excitied that he plays now in the Hotel. I am so happy you noticed it.

Please Soossoos, let me know if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!