“Great place to stay...” 5 of 5 stars

Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #57 of 480 Hotels in Marrakech
“Great place to stay...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very nice hotel, very clean, very comfortable bed and room...
Food is nice and clean although a bit slow to deliver...
The gentleman who plays at the lobby is amazing...
The facilities are very good, we had a big conference and exhibition it was very nice...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Soossoos,

I think you are very kind to us. Although you had to wait a bit for your food you rated us top in service. Thank you very much. It gives us additional motivation to keep on working to be better.

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasaons Resort Marrakech. Thank you for talking about Hiba, he is a terrific canonist and we are so excitied that he plays now in the Hotel. I am so happy you noticed it.

Please Soossoos, let me know if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Felix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Bookham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went there on a weekend break and WOW, we were transported into the madness that is Marrakech. What a great place and the Four Seasons Hotel was fantastic, the staff brilliant and the gardens fantastic.

Felt really safe every where we went the Souk is just a mad place and really fun to look around and the hotel an oasis of calm in a balmy world.

Spa treatments were out of this world

All in all fantastic for a short break, if you want to spoil your self go for it.

Room Tip: Its all Beautiful
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear JAYDEEBookham,

Wow!! Thank you very much for writting nice things about us. My name is Felix Murillo, I am the very recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

We are genuinly trying hard to be good to our guests, that they really come to Marrakech and have the time to enjoy the crazyness of the souks and yet to just 5 minutes away by taxi they can relax.
Thank you for mentioning the SPA, it is great that I can share with you now that we want to keep on upgrading our SPA and so our Senior Director of SPAs for the Company in Europe and the region, our SPA director at the Four Seasons George V in Paris is joining Marrakech as of early Febrary. I would love for you to return and try it again then. Please let me know, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

It is a true Four Seasons resort, with excellent facilities, great attention to details, lavish and very Moroccan interior design and full of positive surprises. Even though our lost luggage somewhat poisoned our arrival, this was an amazing experience

Pros:
- Good location, a bit farther away from the Medina than many other hotels, but given the short distances and the smell in the inner city, it is more a benefit. 10 mins on taxi to everywhere
- Outstanding service
- Great rooms, ours had a small garden and terrace as well, plus a super useful extra luggage room
- Amazing interior design, breathtaking halls,
- Three huge pools, excellent swimming
- Grandiose outdoor design, with wonderful palm trees
- our personal favourites: the stylish lamps in the staircases, hung from above

Cons:
- despite having 5 restaurants, the food is a bit boring, few real local specialities - but of course very high quality
- bed is too soft

Alltogether, an amazing resort, perfect base to discover Marrakech in style.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Miki D,

My name is Felix Murillo, I have been just appointed the new General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech.

I can not thank you enough your kind words and your review. This is a fantastic way for me to learn about your experience. Thank you very much for your comments about our service. I promise we will continue work on upgrading our food offerings.

If I may ever be of any help within Four Seasons or Marrakech please do let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours cordially.

London UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Choose to stay at the Four Seasons because of friends recommendation. I stayed two nights prior to four seasons at a riad in mid of the medina and thought a break at the four seasons would be relaxing.

Hotel facilities and location:
The hotel occupies a large estate which is out of town. To go to New City or Medina it costs 40-50 Dhs (don't get ripped off, some taxi drivers asked for 100). However if you have seen Marrakech the hotel is large enough if you just want to chill out by the pool and dine and drink within the estate. There is hotel cars going to town between 6-10 pm (one way).

The resort is probably the largest in Marrakech. There are two pools (one adult only) which were quiet during my stay. There was also a shop, a spa, and a gym with tennis court. There are few restaurant including an Italian that occupied its own building, an international (with Moroccan food) in the main building, a pool side restaurant that open during the day and a bar. In terms of facilities I don't think there is any better resort in Marrakech.

Room:
I was allocated a deluxe room that was of good size and with a garden view. It has a very comfortable bed and well equipped bathroom. There is also a changing room which was handy. Wifi was available throughout the hotel for free unless if you require super high speed connection. There was a media hub, and the entertainment provided on TV was good.

Service:
Service was unevent - started patchy but ended good
When I arrived by the car I was disappointed with the service. no one greeted us and I had to find the reception by myself. In the evening when I went to the restaurants and bars again I had to ask for assistance since no one was to be seen to help. Having said that, the service at the spa was first class. Very friendly and very attentive (especially a lady in glasses), and service at the pool has been consistently great ( especially Rachid and the lifeguard). The second day experience improved significantly. The manager at the main restaurant during dinner shift was chatty and very friendly. All of his team recognise you and deliver great service. Next day breakfast we were served by Alt who was fantastic and again very friendly. The same level of service was seen at the bellboy desk especially Rachid

Food and drink:
We found food and drink pricy at the hotel but the quality of product was great. We had sandwich by the pool, dinners and breakfast and food quality was top notch.

Overall it's a nice resort with good facilities. It's great if you just want to relax or host a conference.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jtung 74,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the very recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. It is very good for me to read your review, thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience. I look forward to go and see Rachid and tell him about your comment. I promise we will continue working on our arrival experience.

Please if I may ever be of any help to you within Four Seasons or Marrakech. please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours Cordially,

Liss, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night last week whilst on business. The resort is perfectly located for the airport, being barely five minutes journey away. Peaceful and perfectly maintained, my suite (bedroom, bathroom, dressing room and balcony) were impeccably presented, with all those little extras you expect of the Four Seasons. I ate dinner in the bar and was well looked after by the staff. Breakfast was perfect, as were the conference facilities. The hotel staff was excellent over all. I look forward to staying here again and can't come back soon enough.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Max Ray,

It is getting closer to the end of my day in the Resort and it is just great to finish reading your review. Thank you very much. You just made my day.

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the just appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am coming from running our Hotel in Sultanahmet in Istanbul. It was a beautiful time for me there, a very special place and I look forward to discover now Morocco.

Please Max Ray if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours

Nairobi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

This is so far the best hotel I have ever stayed at in all my travels.
The ambience and the staff courtesy, all of it was breathtaking.
The driver who picked us up from the airport was great and the car (ranger rover sport) made us feel very important. They had provided water in the car and the driver was very cautious and polite.
The rooms are very very clean and the snacks were changed ever so often I felt like I was having them for meals.
The bathtub felt like a swimming pool :)
I would definitely go back to this hotel.
Advise: if you plan to stay at this hotel, please make sure you have enough time to enjoy it. I was sad that I spend most of my days at conference and had very little time to enjoy it.
Very nice place.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Irene M,

Please come back!
My name is Felix Murillo, I am the very recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I was so happy to hear your comments. Thank you very much.

I very much look forward to share your comments with our transportation company and let them feel good about it.

Please Irene M, if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, or even better if you plan to return to complete your experience here, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Casablanca, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Second time and won't be the last for sure. Amazing paradise away from the busy city, yet close to all attractions. Staff are very friendly. Kids club is a superb place for kids with 8 hours of activities including lunch, face painting, pool, movie, etc... Thank you Imane and Nabila for your care & hospitality. The kids were welcomed by a nice setup in the room, balloons, cupcakes, posters and presents, they just felt special:) Quality of service is amazing, very cozy and friendly environment. SPA is well equipped with Jacuzzi, Sauna, heated pool. Gym is good as well.
Overall, its the right pace for kids and families, we relaxed and kids had lots of fun.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear

Thank you for writting about us. Thank you for the headline of the comment. While I love it and makes me feel proud of each and every employee of the Hotel, this is something that we should never believe. What happens after you arrive at the top.... Is only going down. We have so much to improve to get better for the guests that come.

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, I can wait to call Miryam Thomet, our Manager in the Marifa Center and Kids Club to give her the good news about your coment on Nabila and Imane. They are great!

If I may ever be of any assistance to you wihin Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours Cordially,