“Simply the best in Marrakech!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #84 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Casablanca, Morocco
“Simply the best in Marrakech!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Second time and won't be the last for sure. Amazing paradise away from the busy city, yet close to all attractions. Staff are very friendly. Kids club is a superb place for kids with 8 hours of activities including lunch, face painting, pool, movie, etc... Thank you Imane and Nabila for your care & hospitality. The kids were welcomed by a nice setup in the room, balloons, cupcakes, posters and presents, they just felt special:) Quality of service is amazing, very cozy and friendly environment. SPA is well equipped with Jacuzzi, Sauna, heated pool. Gym is good as well.
Overall, its the right pace for kids and families, we relaxed and kids had lots of fun.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear

Thank you for writting about us. Thank you for the headline of the comment. While I love it and makes me feel proud of each and every employee of the Hotel, this is something that we should never believe. What happens after you arrive at the top.... Is only going down. We have so much to improve to get better for the guests that come.

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, I can wait to call Miryam Thomet, our Manager in the Marifa Center and Kids Club to give her the good news about your coment on Nabila and Imane. They are great!

If I may ever be of any assistance to you wihin Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours Cordially,

451 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

After a hot and crazy day at the Medina, this is where you want to go "home" to in Marrakesh. It was like an oasis for my sister and me during our 3 day trip. Rooms and facilities are amazing and customer service was outstanding. Don't miss the afternoon tea at the lobby everyday! Hotel is high end but if you want to pamper yourself... I recommend it!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Maiabac,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I came from our beautiful hotel in Sultanahmet in Istanbul. One of the things that attracted me here is exactly what you say that this resort is an oasis just 5 minutes away from the super lively Medina area.

Thank you very much for writting about us, thank you for your kind words. If I may ever be of any assistance to you within Four Seasons or Marrakech please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours cordially,

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you're looking for a resort hotel just outside the medina in Marrkech then I'd strongly recommend the Four Seasons. The hotel is set on a vast plot, with beautifully manicured gardens. There are two swimming pools, one which is adults only and is designed as a lap pool and one which is suitable for children, with jacuzzis adjacent to each. Breakfast is a well stocked buffet. The rooms are large and well equipped, with the signature Four Seasons beds (so comfortable!)
During off peak months only one of the two restaurants are open each night, but the hotel will happily make dinner reservations for you in the new town or medina and arrange for a taxi to take you there.
The staff were absolutely excellent during our stay. I was unfortunately unwell with a stomach bug and they were so incredibly helpful, arranging everything from doctors coming out to visit to fetching prescriptions from the pharmacy at all hours of the day. I cannot thank them enough for their help, they made a fairly difficult few days very bearable. Thank you! We'll be back to enjoy the bar, spa, breakfast buffet properly soon!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear TripreviewerLondon,

Thank you very much for the headline about the hotel being just 5 minutes away from the Medina. Sometimes there is this missconception that bing outside of the Medina equals being far away. I think that we are so close to enjoy the Medina a lot and just outside enough to rest from the hustle and bustle of the Souks.

My name is Felix Murillo, I have been just appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Please let me know when you plan your return, or if I may ever be of help within Four Seasons. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours

Maidstone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was staying here for two nights as part of a decision making process to hold a major conference here next year. Everything about this hotel has quality stamped all over it. The level of service and attention with a friendly delivery from all employees throughout the hotel overlays a very attractive property that is pleasing on the eye and makes for a wonderful combination of business and pleasure. It seems to me the hotel constantly reviews how to please its guests and i was intrigued by the opening of a themed speakeasy bar to add variety. Apparently themes will change every month or so. I stayed in a Premium Room 320 which had everything you need, plenty of space and a very nice balcony with chairs and lounges overlooking one of the pools. Very convenient for the center of Marrakesh and the airport . I just cant wait to go back, spend longer there and hold the Conference

Room Tip: i just thought room 320 was fabulous !
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear PaulWait,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the just arrived General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am so happy to hear that you will be coming for a conference next year and that you had a comfortable stay with us. Please if I may be of assistance between now and the time of your conference please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours respectfully,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Best hotel in Marrakech. Beats the Mamounia in flexibility and customised attention to every guest. Whle not in the Medina, it is in a very quiet area of town, 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the center of the city.

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel is a good room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear shunra11,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Thank you very much for writting about us. Thank you for your very kind comments.

Please shunra11, if I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours,

Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel and staff were delightful.
Apart from the gym I found the beautiful gardens great for an early morning power walk - extensive and very quiet.
The room - which was probably "entry level" was incredibly well appointed.
A bit out of town - but bearing in mind the madness of Marrakech it is an advantage
Would go back

Room Tip: The "basic rooms" are amazing. The ones off ground floor have better views - not just a vi...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Diana S,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the very recently appointed General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I was coming from our Hotel in Istanbul, it was a beautiful time there and I now look so much forward to Marrakech and Morocco. I believe this country and this city have so much to discover. If I may ever be of any assistance when you return to Marrakech or within Four Seasons, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed at the Four Seasons in mid September. The hotel is perfect if you want complete relaxation in beautiful surroundings. Gorgeous Pool area - two pools - one adults only. The Spa is
really lovely and worth a visit or two during your stay. It is nice to come back to the peace and quiet
of the hotel after the madness of Marrakesh.

Room Tip: We had a Pavilion Room - ground floor - so that we could just be a few steps from the pool. Lovely...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Berylruth,

My name is Felix Murillo, I have just been appointed the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, I am very happy to be here now. Truth to be told I was also sad to leave Istanbul where I was for the past four years first the Hotel Manager of the Bosphorus and then the General Manager of our Istanbul property, a Hotel that I had already been back in 1996 opening it. Istanbul was so special for us.

I was so happy that you were writting about the coming back from the great madness of the Medina and the Souks to the peace and quiet environment of the Hotel.... which is just 5 minutes away from the Medina. When I arrived here one of the first thing I saw was a couple dropping his kids in the kids club and the family pool, the place where they want to be and have fun.... For them only to go some meters away and enjoy the adult pool.... I felt that this was very special... A way for the entire family to be on vacation. I loved it!

Thank you for giving me a great inside, just a very few days away from my arrival. If I may ever be of any assistance within Four Seasons or Marrakech, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Best;

Felix

Been to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech? Share your experiences!