We had a week here in July during Ramadan which meant the hotel was very quiet which was just what we wanted really.
The room we had was on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool area and was large, beautifully appointed with balcony and dressing room. Couldnt fault it.
All the public areas were immaculate and all the staff were absolutely brilliant, they couldnt have been more helpful or friendly.
At the poolside the large parasols keep the sun away and the pool side staff regularly ply you with complimentary water and fruit nibbles.
On slight raised eyebrow, although to be fair this applies to most 5 star places, the breakfast is extortionate, so we took a £5 cab ride and stocked up with cereals, juice and milk for the week for 3 of us price of one breakfast for one person for one day and enjoyed breakfast on our balcony instead :-))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Splendia and Odigeo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech