A lot has been said about the positives of the hotel. All which I agree with and will be coming again.
However areas to look out for;
Marks on bank notes will be rejected (ie pen marks, stamps)
One day our room was not cleaned properly. Just say and they fixed the problem. So don't be shy in my opinion. However it was the girls room so very messy from the start lol.
Courtously Car broke down one day, but no backup car which is odd when there is about 6 cars around? Might have been better to have a van that drops and picks up like other FS. However going in a top of the range 4x4 very nice (one way only).
Breakfast was "ok" but bread really hard to eat. You can ask for other things to be made ie chicken sussages as I dont eat beef. Full news papers are one day old and not always present (which is odd for FS) which is a shame as for me having a daily paper at the pool side is very relaxing.
Not much on TV channels (unless u wana pay). Mostly French and DVD collection average.
Exchange rate ok in hotel. You can get little more in madina but for me I just used hotel.
Could do with more evening entertainment for aduts but one day they did have a classical music player which was very nice
I did have some confusion about upfront money/deposit. The staff said they will take about £400 out of card but took £6k. I think it was a language barrier. Could job I have this available in my account lol. All returned on last day.
Weather can be hit and miss. We had two days of cloud but still warm and 5 days of baking heat.
Ps if you want big Mac food ask for one next to train station as it's closer and less busy. One day we just had takeaway in our room including pizza hut.
Overall it's the best hotel and will be back hopefully
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech