We went to the four seasons on our honeymoon for a week in marrakech. We got upgraded from deluxe room to a deluxe suite on arrival. The reception by the hotel and treatment from staff wa almost royal. From the rangerover pick-up at the airport to the check-in while seated in the lounge with drinks - perfect start. The room was immaculate and the presentation of everything was almost perfect. 2 housekeeping visits, restock water, drinks and snacks for free - luxury at every corner.
Otherwise food was amazing as well, really enjoyed the breakfast buffet as was varied and delicious. Dinner was alright but not as great. We were on a bed and breakfast basis so I didnt try all the restaurants however, I ordered plenty of room service and the food was great.
The facilities were mazing as well - spa, pool, fitness center. They had a lounge called Inara lounge were you can just sit and relax , a guy playing oud in the background and mint tea for free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech