A week with our two teenagers for the end of May half term - they both enjoyed it and, even better, so did we.
We took 2 interconnecting deluxe rooms 37 and 38 (510 Euros per room/night). Both rooms shared a common front door ie a hallway linked the 2: ideal for us. These rooms were a fair way from reception (down on the RHS of the property) but ideal for us and not all noisy. One of the rooms had an exceptionally large balcony and both were, well, as luxurious as you would hope in a FS resort.
Highlights for us:
- the FS airport arrivals service and then limo is worth having
- Solano breakfasts good
- pool side restaurant (Azzera?) Mediterranean style and good food although could be slow if you arrived at peak time
- we liked the Zest roof top bar and the courtyard dining outside
- hired bikes and cycled into and through the medina
- good childrens club: our younger teen was 14 and liked it
- the gardens and grounds and in fact the walled nature of the property (bit like Mamounia) was good for us
We were not so keen on:
- Solano for dinner
- we also ate in the Inara courtyard upstairs (light meal) - essentially there was not enough choice in terms of nighttime dining. This may have been because it was May but I am unsure
- taxi or car service into the medina seemed a bit patchy ie not instant by any means
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech