Stayed three nights in a great room (211) overlooking the pool and gardens, and ate in three of the restaurants and bars.
Reception area is pleasant (exchange rate on ATM not good) and all staff very obliging.
Room was large and well stacked, big double balcony, breakfasts were good with a wide choice,
pool areas most agreeable.
Hamman can't be taken together (shame, not like 4 Seasons in Sharm) and the fitness centre doesn't have a pool with it. Restaurants don't have that much choice on menu's and there are only 2 open at night. Taxi's into town 50dhm and it's too far to walk pleasantly. Staff have great attitude. Concierage arranged an English speaking guide for Souks, worth it 550 dhm. Miss the gardens over the road, they are pants!! Would stay in Gueliz next time as more choice of eating venues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech