This was our first visit to Marrakech and we chose the 'safe' option of staying at The Four Seasons. The hotel is set in beautiful gardens and has a really stunning pool (with a separate one for children). The choice of restaurants is good and there was a really great pop up bar open when we were there. The Medina is a very easy 5 minute taxi ride away and it is actually lovely to return to the tranquility of the hotel at the end of a busy day haggling in the souks. The staff were all really friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Splendia, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech