For a winter break you cant beat Marrakech. Warm and sunny during the day but cold at night.
A great place to stay and highly recommended then The Four Seasons Hotel takes some beating. The hotel is beautifully presented and the surrounding grounds are just perfect. Our room and en suite shower and bathroom were contemporary luxury of the highest standard but with an elegant Moroccan twist. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, who were friendly and courteous but also very helpful with advice on the best places to visit during our stay. Every day fresh fruit and tiny morsels of Moroccan delicacies were left in our room for us to sample and every evening a member of staff drove us into Marrakech to try out yet another restaurant they had said we should try before we left. Nothing disappointed and nothing failed to please. It is only four hours away from the snow, ice and rain in the U.K. What's not to like?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech