My wife and I have been to Marrakech a few times, always staying in a Riad in the Medinah. On this trip, looking for some winter sun, we took our three kids with us, and felt a resort hotel was a better option. This hotel did not disappoint and was superb in every respect. Super efficient staff, luxurious rooms, great pool, tennis courts and gym, all in a well-manicured setting. This hotel was so good that you could easily forget you were staying in a branded hotel - just great all-round. Prices for the kids was also very reasonable - though expensive for adults - and worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech