Luxury - peace and calm - uber stylish - and worth every penny. At first we stayed in a Riad in the Medina, but what a dump! We were very happy to move to the Four Seasons. Everything here is faultless. The staff are friendly and welcoming - and very professional. The food is top quality and edible - unlike most of the stuff found within the Medina. You will be very happy to stay here rather than a Riad. As always, a faultless product from the Four Seasons family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech